the thread about nothing...

IMG_0136.jpeg

Worked in the mail room with my boys Ricky and Gilberto again yeaterday, straight jokesters all day. My man Gillie takes me to chic fil a for lunch. Pulls up says something in Spanish to the employee, she walks away for a sec comes back has us pull up to the speaker a Spanish voice comes over the speaker. Gil proceeds to order his full meal in plain english without cracking up or anything. The look the first employee gave us immediately made me burst out laughing, it definitely was not her pleasure 🤣

The Dominos delivery guy has been stuck in my driveway for an hour.

I offered him a beer after trying to push his car out with him. But he said his two managers were coming so he couldn’t accept lol.

My driveway here is like in a hole, if you don’t have 4 wheel drive you’re risking

This the thread about nothing so I felt the need to share recently let's say I have everything in life taken care of finically provided and now have to deal with what to do with my life. Let's just say my house is paid for my insurance paid for my health is paid for what do you do with your life. Im lost and I've been drinking every night since I've had the news cause I legit don't know what to do with myself. Um
Basically asking my Niketalk members to give me ideas of what they would do in mh situation also im 27. Im also smashed cause this is the only time I can express myself. Thank you guys for those who have read I just want some ideas or help.
Do some giveback with the less fortunate. Not saying drop off a check, but donate some time in some capacity.

Back
Top Bottom