the thread about nothing...

gettyimages-1126357795-2048x2048.jpg

I live in a small rural community. Once a week I go to our local school to mentor. We have a room that we meet in that has games and snacks. Towards the end of our session my mentee decides to make popcorn. He hits the popcorn button on the microwave. The popcorn barely pops so I told him to hit it again and we'll stop when it slows down from popping. We do so and you can smell that the popcorn is slightly burned. I opened the bag, but unfortunately I opened it directly below a smoke sensor setting off the fire alarms. All students pre-k through seniors evacuate the school. Superintendent comes out of one of the entrances yelling to come back inside that it was just popcorn. I apologize to both him and the principal :lol:

I agree……100%. As a man the only thing we should be smoking is cigars. I don’t know any men that get together or do business meetings at a hookah bar, it’s a cigar lounge only. Dudes gotta let the girls do what the girls do. Image is everything……look the part and be the part men.

Went to Taco Bell for breakfast today.

Hookah doesn’t bother me, I don’t smoke it now but used to. You go hit the deli when you’re drunk at 4 am and get a shawarma plate and hookah.

I agree……100%. As a man the only thing we should be smoking is cigars. I don’t know any men that get together or do business meetings at a hookah bar, it’s a cigar lounge only. Dudes gotta let the girls do what the girls do. Image is everything……look the part and be the part men.
This is a silly convo to begin with...

But you think it's more manly to puff on a BBC-like object? :lol:

This is a silly convo to begin with...

But you think it's more manly to puff on a BBC-like object? :lol:

I don’t know what you are trying to get at or imply with the “BBC-like object” so I’ll leave that all to you…….bless your heart. That being said men smoke cigars and don’t do hookah, period.

That’s definitely not true.

Guys get together to smoke hookah all the time - or at least did ten years ago - when I went out

Well, that lets you know what time that company is on. I wouldn't even worried about it. I'd decline even if they did call back, you KNOW they're unprofessional.
Facts. My company was 5 minutes early just like me when I interviewed in person and prompt when i did the secondary via zoom. If they want you they will go the mile.

I don’t know what you are trying to get at or imply with the “BBC-like object” so I’ll leave that all to you…….bless your heart. That being said men smoke cigars and don’t do hookah, period.
You know what I'm implying broski :lol:

You associated gender with smoking certain items, so I'm just wondering how is it more manly to puff on a dark, brown Richard than to smoke hookah?

Hookah is #cultural
This. I know its a thing in other culture. I also know it comes from a culture that didn’t even let women do it, amongst other things, for a long time. Saying its just for women is peak ignant *** *****. Dont let Ians turn you into an Ian, trying to go against Ians.

who’s Ian?

But yeah I don’t think smoking hookah is for any type of person. It wasn’t always girls in the bar doing it

Back
Top Bottom