the thread about nothing...

Amazon scammed me for $400 🤦🏾‍♂️ now I gotta go through a dispute process with my cc company. Bought my mom a blink doorbell and camera system for her apartment, for whatever reason we couldn't get it synced up with her wifi after two days of trying we just called out vivnt had them set her up and returned the Amazon based system. We chose ups pick up as I figured it would be better to be able to track the package. They got it back 12/22. I figured it'd take about 2-3 weeks I chat with them confirm receipt they say refund will process by 1/26 well beyond 30 days but with holidays I'm like alright. I call yesterday after work instead of chatbot, they give me some bs script about not returning the original item and it was not returned by 2/1 they will not be able to issue refund, foreign lady won't even let me speak she just keeps repeating it over and over I try to ask for a supervisor and she just hangs up. This is wild... MasterCard better look out for me or I'ma be the most Karen'ing naysayer 🤬

IMG_6253.jpeg

Amazon scammed me for $400 🤦🏾‍♂️ now I gotta go through a dispute process with my cc company. Bought my mom a blink doorbell and camera system for her apartment, for whatever reason we couldn't get it synced up with her wifi after two days of trying we just called out vivnt had them set her up and returned the Amazon based system. We chose ups pick up as I figured it would be better to be able to track the package. They got it back 12/22. I figured it'd take about 2-3 weeks I chat with them confirm receipt they say refund will process by 1/26 well beyond 30 days but with holidays I'm like alright. I call yesterday after work instead of chatbot, they give me some bs script about not returning the original item and it was not returned by 2/1 they will not be able to issue refund, foreign lady won't even let me speak she just keeps repeating it over and over I try to ask for a supervisor and she just hangs up. This is wild... MasterCard better look out for me or I'ma be the most Karen'ing naysayer 🤬

fam, I’m legit heated for you. Reading this activated prior experiences with other companies claiming i didn’t send back a return. I’m really surprised amazon is trying to nickel and dime you considering they’ve always been hella lenient on all of my past returns —one of them being a $500+ electronic i’d removed from its packaging

Hope mastercard looks out for you. Normally when i go thru my CC, it works out

He's right but maybe he shouldn't have said the obvious in public. HE (MPJ) gains absolutely nothing from saying this publicly.

How so? How is the best basketball player (worded intentionally) similar to the best table tennis player?
That they are the best at their sport.

They probably put in the same amount of blood/sweat/tears to reach that level.

They are same in that aspect.

But the demand to watch their sports aren't the same.

fam, I’m legit heated for you. Reading this activated prior experiences with other companies claiming i didn’t send back a return. I’m really surprised amazon is trying to nickel and dime you considering they’ve always been hella lenient on all of my past returns —one of them being a $500+ electronic i’d removed from its packaging

Hope mastercard looks out for you. Normally when i go thru my CC, it works out
Just spent an hour with round 3 on Amazon customer service to no avail. Tried with chat, escalated to chat supervisor, then to phone call to phone supervisor that supervisor **** has no effect they all have the same canned response on some I returned the wrong product. They refunded the inside camera originally but still holding money from the doorbell and outside cameras which makes no sense it was all in the same box. I'm like ok send me the whole box back if it's wrong I'll pay for shipping..."sir it appears you have returned the wrong product and it is beyond your February 1st return window and you can no longer return the original product so I cannot issue a refund." They say this to everything you say the same canned response from every rep **** is angering. Now I have to let the CC dispute ride out hope it doesn't take 90days.

Back
Top Bottom