the thread about nothing...

You are correct.

Ha Smirk GIF - Ha Smirk Smile - Discover & Share GIFs

How you choose second place? As a wise man once said, they have an unnatural allegiance to losers.
Aaaaaaah.
So is Vegata inferior to Goku?
I mean, I would assume so by what you're saying and the fact that I've heard of Goku because my son and his friends constantly have conversations about Goku, Superman, Thanos with the infinity stones, etc, but I legit don't know who Vegata is. I just know how to spell his name. 😂🫠🙃

Vegata is the textbook example of a “yardstick character”. His sole purpose is to show us how strong Goku is given that they are (not really)the last 2 Sayians alive. It usually goes a threat comes to Earth, Vegeta thinks he can handle it, gets washed, Goku steps in to save the day, Vegeta’s pride is hurt, he tries to get as strong as Goku and believes he’s surpassed Goku only for that cycle to restart. It got so bad, people wanting Vegeta to have his day, Toriyama had to explain whay Vegeta’s purpose was and why he would never get his moment.

I really enjoy watching Tommy G mini documentaries on Youtube

The recent one with him visiting the Indian Reservation was very knowledgeable

He does this **** better than some netflix docu. Gets into the deep and gritty of these areas

I had a Facebook acquaintance post this last night. After a few hours of nobody liking or commenting on it, she took it down. I'm guessing everyone else was like me and trying to guess what she attempted to make.

Screenshot_20240306_205843_Facebook.jpg
looks like a Curry version of a Steak.

I think Mike and Jake are going to mix it up a bit, Mike is going to catch Jake with THAT right hook one good time and Jake is going to spend the rest of the fight running.

looks like a Curry version of a Steak.
Yeah, was obviously a smothered meat...I presumed steak as well but could be porkchops.

I dunno what the sauce or other topping is. Does it look visually appealing? Nah, but it does look like it tastes good.

I actually hate how judgemental people are. I realize it's just a fact of life, you will be judged for everything you do or don't do by just about everyone who catches wind of what you do or don't do. Wish it wasn't that way.

Back
Top Bottom