the thread about nothing...

this happened to me at work. hurt like hell but never did some sissy screaming.

Worst I’ve done was let a huge metal door in a refrigerated whs close on my thumb. It didn’t shut, just bounced off my thumb. Still hurt like hell.

I missed yesterday's 1k.
IMG_3627.jpeg
IMG_3628.jpeg
IMG_3629.jpeg

My boy found out he probably has a 14 year old kid today.

The kid did one of those genetic tests. Kid was allegedly Mexican but now the dna says he’s salvadorian too(40%). Well my buddy is the only salvadorian guy she smashed and some other dude is taking care of the kid. :lol:

I feel bad for all parties. My boy doesn’t care. “If it’s my kid I want to know him” the mom is tripping and the “dad” doesn’t know and the kid is like I didn’t know I was salvadorian and she doesn’t want him to say it to his “dad” :rofl:

He just wants a dna test and she’s trying to do it all low key. :lol:

I guess when she first got pregnant he was the number one suspect too.

The kid did one of those genetic tests. Kid was allegedly Mexican but now the dna says he’s salvadorian too(40%). Well my buddy is the only salvadorian guy she smashed and some other dude is taking care of the kid. :lol:

I feel bad for all parties. My boy doesn’t care. “If it’s my kid I want to know him” the mom is tripping and the “dad” doesn’t know and the kid is like I didn’t know I was salvadorian and she doesn’t want him to say it to his “dad” :rofl:

Attachments

• not-the-father-maury.gif
    not-the-father-maury.gif
    790.8 KB · Views: 239

He should just leave it alone.

If the kid already has a dad, there’s really no reason to get involved.

He should just leave it alone.

If the kid already has a dad, there’s really no reason to get involved.
If the kid is curious about his origin and he's old enough to understand.

Curious to the reason why you say leave it alone?

So should he (if at all) wait until the kid turns 18?

my boy has no problem with it. He was actually excited to have another kid potentially.

We feel bad for the kid living a lie if it’s true though.

the crazier part. Her mom and his mom are friends.

She’s out of state so he gave his mom permission to do a dna test for him because obviously it will be the same dna.

Hell of a Sunday bro. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom