the thread about nothing...

I swear all these people really exists somewhere.
todd.jpg

I know this is old because she was convicted of murder about a month ago, but is anyone familiar with the Rebecca Grossman case? If not, here's an article link about what precipitated her conviction. https://apnews.com/article/rebecca-...run-brothers-4511a34a652a4b49e0a563378c7d90be

I can't believe she really was that sprung and drunk that resulted with her hitting two boys with her car because she was overspeeding in a residential area trying to pursue her then-boyfriend who was in a car ahead of her. Was she really that horny for him? 🙄

Yes it does. Keep your hands to yourself. Definitely keep them off other people's kids.

if you saw some kid punching your kid you’re telling me you wouldn’t do anything about it? cuz i definitely am putting hands on that kid to separate him. what if the aggressor kid is a boy and your kid is a girl. what if the aggressor kid is older and bigger. you gotta see your logic makes no sense.

to be clear im also not saying that i have any problem with that other dad getting mad. That’s fine. But to sucker spear him like that is bush league. Get in his face yell etc but just a blindsided hit is unwarranted.

I have a job ($34/hr) , tryna take leave of absence/fmla to leave for 3 months work another job/contract that pays double and come back.

What’s the best excuse to use?
And anyone here in HR? How much notice do I need.

I wouldnt wear a T shirt under a polo shirt but that fit is perfectly fine imo. Looks good.

He's not "Fresh". His clothes just match. Which in 2024, automatically makes you ineligible for "Fresh". That man is dressed for a jean day Friday. They dont even crease their pants like that anymore in the rual south. He might as well rock a baggy suit with matching gators.

Back
Top Bottom