Screenshot_20240329_212943_Gallery.jpg

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO 👀

As a poor person that trying to stack as much money as possible for retirement

I’m offended when people ask me for money

And the person I let borrow some money has two separate incomes

I’m like damn how you overspending while getting extra money on the side
wtf are you doing :smh:

At least I know I’m going to get paid back
But now in my older age I just dont understand why people don’t try to at least put some money up in general

It is something out there that everyone buys that they dont need whatsoever

We’re at my parents vacation place on the coast of Scotland (near St Andrews). The forecast was bad but this was a great start to the day at 8am.

IMG_0352.jpeg

Now making my specialty pancakes, coffee in the mokka pot.

IMG_0360.jpeg

IMG_0358.jpeg

And for the heathens here’s me checking the sausages were done.

IMG_0364.jpeg

As a poor person that trying to stack as much money as possible for retirement

I’m offended when people ask me for money

And the person I let borrow some money has two separate incomes

I’m like damn how you overspending while getting extra money on the side
wtf are you doing :smh:

At least I know I’m going to get paid back
But now in my older age I just dont understand why people don’t try to at least put some money up in general

It is something out there that everyone buys that they dont need whatsoever
I see where you're coming from, but I also see how people would look at this as if you're saying "Why can't people without money just have money?" 😂😬

I was just talking to a friend about our finances the other day, and it turns out he makes roughly 15% more than I do, but he is constantly broke, constantly asking me for money. Currently owes me $800 because his transmission went out at the end of February and I just paid for it (him and I are neighbors, our kids have grown up together, yadda, yadda). So we were talking about it a couple of days ago and I asked him if he wants me to try to work with him this year to have $2000 saved by the end of the year, $2000 that he could just burn if he wanted to and it wouldn't affect his life at all. He said yeah, and the first thing I talked to him about was shopping for groceries and cooking instead of fast food. He was all about it during the convo, but then every day since then, it's fast food, CONSTANTLY. I'm talking a couple times a day. And he's got 2 kiddos. He'll walk into the house in the evening with the littles & like 4 boxes of pizza & 2 liters. Like... bruh, you're spending as much on food in 2 days as my teenage son & I spend in a week. :/

Back
Top Bottom