the thread about nothing...

If it’s legal (which it’s not in my state), it’s hard to tell people what to do with their money. When it’s not a drug and just an addiction.

screenshot 3.png

Late to the party but I just found out there is a few apps on Apple tv, Google, Roku, etc, where you can watch a bunch of tv shows, live tv and movies. Pluto TV and another one is Tubi. All free.

cool.gif
Wait wait wait....you just now discovering tubi?

I never understood why people think they're entitled to work at home in their jammies :lol:
Like, the whole point of the WFH push was to prevent excess deaths related to COVID.
I think they realized spending time in the office is a waste not to mention the stress of a commute
also workers put in more hours working from home

I never understood why people think they're entitled to work at home in their jammies :lol:
Like, the whole point of the WFH push was to prevent excess deaths related to COVID.
I agree. People have been playing with house money for the last 3 years. Working virtually (while it makes sense for the worker) doesn't benefit the employer.

Yall have to know it's ending soon.

I think they realized spending time in the office is a waste not to mention the stress of a commute
also workers put in more hours working from home
If you have a job where you can actually WFH I'm all for it. Don't get me wrong. I loved waking up 90 seconds before a meeting, throwing on a shirt, and pretending like I've been up since the crack of dawn :lol:

There's just no way the majority of our workers are more productive for their companies at home.

If you have a job where you can actually WFH I'm all for it. Don't get me wrong. I loved waking up 90 seconds before a meeting, throwing on a shirt, and pretending like I've been up since the crack of dawn :lol:

There's just no way the majority of our workers are more productive for their companies at home.
i get that
but eff it , let them live the good life :lol:

If the works getting done it’s getting done. It’s definitely on a case by case basis but as somebody who does systems administration I don’t need to be at my desk every day. It’s been proven it’s not necessary by this point, people up top just doing **** for no reason as usual based on inefficient ways of thinking and probably flawed data while attempting to make a name for themselves.

I agree. People have been playing with house money for the last 3 years. Working virtually (while it makes sense for the worker) doesn't benefit the employer.
No offense, but this is the dumbest **** to defend. If you CAN do your job from home, you should be able to. Personally, I didn't know people hadn't been back to work yet.... it's April 2024 the majority hasn't worn masks for two years.

Regardless, if you can do your job from home, why can't you. Because employers pay a lot for office buildings :lol: now that's a problem of not the worker.

No offense, but this is the dumbest **** to defend. If you CAN do your job from home, you should be able to. Personally, I didn't know people hadn't been back to work yet.... it's April 2024 the majority hasn't worn masks for two years.

Regardless, if you can do your job from home, why can't you. Because employers pay a lot for office buildings :lol: now that's a problem of not the worker.

Did you not see me type, "Working virtually (while it makes sense for the worker)?"

So how am I defending the employer?

I don't have a dog in the fight.

I'm not defending anything.

I simply stated why there is a sudden push to get folks back in the buildings.

Last edited:
Did you not see me type, "Working virtually (while it makes sense for the worker)?"

So how am I defending the employer?

I don't have a dog in the fight.

I'm not defending anything.

I simply stated why there is a sudden push to get folks back in the buildings.
Give me time, like you, to respond but with edits

Back
Top Bottom