the thread about nothing...

Mayors were pushing for it too for obvious reasons.

Those same mayors wanna tax you in the name of climate change and congestion. :lol:

So as I suspected you DIDN'T actually read my reply originally but was just trying to get your, "How can you defend the man" point off.

Got you.
Obviously I read it if you read what I said; which you’re something or so “offended by” :lol:

This trend of posting irrelevant comments on YouTube posts people don't care about further highlights this generations lameness. Just move on if don't find something interesting smh folks really living their lives thru wifi go outside and talk to somebody

screenshot 3 copy.png

There's just no way the majority of our workers are more productive for their companies at home.

If I ever had an office job im taking my *** in the office everyday. No way id be even half as productive at home. Id take a nap every hour or so. :lol:

I aint tryna bring all that work **** home anyways. Leave it at work and let it stay there.

Recommend me a new car TAN. Budget 40-42k out the door. 42 M probably gonna the last or next to last car I ever buy need this bad boy to get me at least 20 years fairly inexpensive on maintenance. I drive less than 15k miles a year. Could be brand new or something with less than 15k miles Something sportier type sedan or coupe fwd or AWD for the winter with updated technology, possibly a hybrid? Engine size and all that ain't a concern obviously I want some power for the highway but I'm more of a bump my music and cruise dude. Timeline to buy 1 year.

I tend to buy a car and keep it for a long time - but there is no way it will last 20 years.

My uncle had a Volvo in the 80s that did - but they don’t make them like they used to and that needed a lot of parts to do that.

I’ve been pleased with Hyundai - we’ve got 3 of them now. If you’ve got 40k you’ll easily get something nearly new with a good warranty that will get you 5 years with no hassle.

But a car is a depreciating asset and you’re going to be doing the same again in 10 years at best.

I tend to buy a car and keep it for a long time - but there is no way it will last 20 years.

My uncle had a Volvo in the 80s that did - but they don’t make them like they used to and that needed a lot of parts to do that.

I’ve been pleased with Hyundai - we’ve got 3 of them now. If you’ve got 40k you’ll easily get something nearly new with a good warranty that will get you 5 years with no hassle.

But a car is a depreciating asset and you’re going to be doing the same again in 10 years at best.

Had a Honda Accord that was 18 years old and running great when I got in a wreck and totaled it. Got another from the same model year and drove it for 3 years until the transmission went out. Currently in a 12 year old Civic SI without a whiff of an issue and I plan to ride it until the wheels fall off. Can't imagine buying anything but a Honda or Toyota. Would only lease anything else.

Get the new Camry when it comes out this year lol

My 07 camry still running great..
I've been every ballin those. I wonder how much they will increase over the 2024s, not a fan the new grille really but it's still a really nice car. I plan to get out and drive some different models this summer and and early next year to start narrowing it down. My dream is a caddy ct4v but I'd never be able to responsibly make that happen.

Got my 09 Malibu in 2015 it's been through extreme Vegas heat for years and Colorado snow for the rest finally starting to get more expensive to repair than it's worth but I can get a few years more if I get this new transmission.

I liked the older boxier accords like maybe 2016ish not sure when they changed but I really don't like the back end of the new accords and civics. It's windows are kinda mustangish. I'm hearing from everyone though you can't beat reliability of Toyotas and Hondas.

Back
Top Bottom