the thread about nothing...

Isla Fisher one of the most beautiful women on the planet imo.

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 10.59.45 PM.png
Dudes gotta remember for every hot girl out there, someone is tired of smashing her

Familiarity breeds contempt

I have the same model, got it for work as a replacement last spring when I had an MBP flake out. Great computer, really all I need. You should be good unless you’re doing heavy video editing…
yeah im excited af 18 hours battery life? is that a gimmick its the main reason i got it, i need it for work too just 5-8 chrome tabs and need it to last 8 hours and ill be happy,does it come with a power adapter? i know they be skimping on accessories

Y'all ever had a black eye? How long does this **** stay?
I work in a big office complex and all these corporate folks just keep staring or even avoiding walking near me.

Not sure how exactly I got the black eye but I had an epileptic seizure earlier this week and woke up on the floor with a black eye. It was near a table so I'm guessing I probably hit my head on the table or something.

and they need bigger and bigger data sets to train on, it's going to be incredibly difficult to get enough data to train the models going forward.

they have significant legal exposure, with all the copyright violation they did to build chat GPT in the first place.
and now no one is going to give them data for free anymore.

too early for a victory lap but the data problems were entirely predictable,

do we really think the courts are going to allow open AI to destroy the value of Disney's intellectual property to build the world's greatest spam email machine?

1712499722681.png

yeah im excited af 18 hours battery life? is that a gimmick its the main reason i got it, i need it for work too just 5-8 chrome tabs and need it to last 8 hours and ill be happy,does it come with a power adapter? i know they be skimping on accessories
I never have mine open long enough to test it. I have Old Man levels of tabs open, only plug it in every other day— I hardly open it outside of school now, unless I’m making a big purchase 😄 You should be good. Yes on the adapter. Mine, anyway.

Back
Top Bottom