the thread about nothing...

I dont. I think its kinda weird, tbh. Then again I don't buy out of the store the way I used to.

3onzojjihjtc1.webp
"Don't need no hateration
holleration
on this river bank"

I was at work and just walked out the bathroom and saw a coworker from another department at the vending machine…. I said hello and they said hi back and I asked how they were doing… They said terrible and my response oh ok… then told them I’m doing good and they said better than me… I didn’t know if they were being sarcastic but their response caught me off guard… should I have said do you want to talk about it…

On another note, I found out more about my ticket… got the court hearing for 4/16 but they delayed it to 4/30… they said it should be a $250 fine and that’s it…kinda sucks but I’ll take the penalty…

I know what size I wear. Ill usually do a little extra homework if its a brand Ive never purchased before to see if the close are going to run small, large or TTS.
Same here. It’s better to go the extra steps than to have to return something. Or worse, get stuck with it.

Did the best novice lip reading i could… and yup, first european deserved it.

Montgomery Boat Brawl Gen Z edition: kid was servin nyquil

Blue shorts kid gotta enter witness protection and scrub his existence off the internet. Can’t be seen out in public again after getting folded TWICE like
IMG_4027.gif

If y'all order online, how do you know it's going to fit?

I have learned to only shop online with brands (Naked and Famous Denim, Wonder Looper, Filson, Supreme) or vendors that provide real measurements per garment or with a very select few brands that I know I can mostly trusty their sizing recommendations per fit (basically just Nike). If you're not going to make the effort to provide accurate sizing and material information, you are not getting my money.

And know your actual measurements. Measure your actual body and measure the garments that you like the fit. Do you have a pair of jeans or a hoodie or t-shirt that fits you perfect? Take measurements of that garment and compare it to the measurements provided. You can't depend on "I'm a Large and I wear a 34 waist in pants". With all the different fits and vanity sizing, it's actual measurements or I'm not buying.

My sister is a vet. She says you got ripped off big time 🤣

I live in one of the highest cost of living areas. I know I definitely could have gotten this all done for half price had I shopped around / gone somewhere in the sticks. I dunno how she could say that without knowing what was done either. I don’t disagree i just mean to say this isn’t my first go around and have had this done before for a cat at a different vet and the costs weren’t dramatically different.

I live in one of the highest cost of living areas. I know I definitely could have gotten this all done for half price had I shopped around / gone somewhere in the sticks. I dunno how she could say that without knowing what was done either. I don’t disagree i just mean to say this isn’t my first go around and have had this done before for a cat at a different vet and the costs weren’t dramatically different.
She admitted that she was just being funny. Her honest answer to my question of “how much SHOULD this cost?” Was, “it depends.”

Blood work has to be done at her clinic if the animal has to go under for any reason. And it cost per tooth extraction, which might not come out from a pull and maybe it has to be surgery, anesthesia costs vary per clinic, any other number of complications can be found during or after the procedure, etc.

She talked for like 10 minutes about lol. That def sucks and hurts the bank for sure, but I hope your cats are able to recover alright. Keeping pets healthy/pain free is worth every penny imo.

Anyone know how to get rid of stubborn belly fat. Can you do that by running on a treadmill? I have a ab roller but I can’t get down with it I just can’t get with working out even though it’s something i want to do

Anyone know how to get rid of stubborn belly fat. Can you do that by running on a treadmill? I have a ab roller but I can’t get down with it I just can’t get with working out even though it’s something i want to do
I hate to say it, but diet is where it’s at. I eat less garbage as I’ve aged and I’m in the best shape of my life. I mean, I’m old— my joints know it after a run— but I’m in the best shape of my life because I don’t eat sweets indiscriminately now.

Not accusing you of eating garbage 😄 Just saying that I’ve been active all my life and only hit this level of fitness when I changed my diet and eating habits.

Cardio. Running/basketball and stay away from white bread (bread in general) 👍

Also, try to do 50 sit ups and 50 push ups nightly. Nothing crazy hard.

Back
Top Bottom