the thread about nothing...

In regards to online shopping for garments. When trying a new brand or item I do my best to find a retailer with either a free exchange or inexpensive return policy. I saw N&F referenced and I ended up doing that exact thing for my initial purchase from them. It’s worked too as I’ve made 3 other purchases since now that I know how it fits

Just paid $5k for vets bills my two cats. $3k for some dental work for one of them and some vaccines and annual checkups and blood draws for both. This is crazy. These two aren’t going anywhere near a vet for next 2 years at least.
I kinda want a cat but I don't wanna deal with the expenses tho.

I kinda want a cat but I don't wanna deal with the expenses tho.

yeah besides vet bills and dealing with what to do with the cats during vacations they’re such an easy pet (at least the breed I got). They are super low key, just cuddle up on my lap when I watch hoops, do their own thing most of the day, extremely clean, ridiculously cute.

30-50 though i think is better suited for not having pets. better to stack money, go on trips, etc. I’d rather have pets again once i’m retired and life is at a slow pace. Kind find much better deals for pet care when not rushed.

ojwqmhd7wqtc1.webp

Anyone else got this flu or bug going around NY right now?

Think I got it from my bro who works healthcare, not covid just reg flu but dang this is a stubborn one. I never felt totally down and out like some people do, just a mild fever, chills, small body aches, phlegm, etc typical flu symptoms. Started Monday night, weird cause I was out all day and felt completely fine, Tuesday the chills and body aches, yesterday no more chills just phlegm and just tired but felt good. Fast forward to today, woke up feeling like ****. :lol:

How long was yall longest flu battle? I know this typically last about a week, day 3-4 being peak.

19yo cousin is expecting with her 19 yo boyfriend. While everyone else is happy for her I told them they should break up now and focus on being friends for the sake of the child and figure out who they are individually. Needless to say a good part of the family thinks I'm a negative influence. I had 2 kids by 19 I know what I'm talking about, but hindsight is def 20/20

19yo cousin is expecting with her 19 yo boyfriend. While everyone else is happy for her I told them they should break up now and focus on being friends for the sake of the child and figure out who they are individually. Needless to say a good part of the family thinks I'm a negative influence. I had 2 kids by 19 I know what I'm talking about, but hindsight is def 20/20

I don't think you told them anything wrong.

Two 19 year old's having a child sounds like a disaster. You should've told them their lives as they know it is now effectively over and everything they do this day forward the child now has to be considered.

Your 22 year old friends going on a random road trip? Nope can't go, you have a child. Moving to another city just because? Gotta make sure it works out with the other person and you have a child. Want to make a career change? Better be ready to work/go to school at nights cause you still have a child.

I don't think enough people are honest with these young adults and place too much emphasis on "love" and "how they feel". Love falls apart real quick once them bills start hitting.

Back
Top Bottom