the thread about nothing...

with the kentucky derby being this week, came across some videos on youtube page. that Secretariat horse was hella fast :lol:

That's like saying Bob Beamon jumped "hella far" in the 1968 Summer Olympics. It was so far beyond what anyone could comprehend they didn't have the technology in place to accurately capture it.

SNL was not a great look for her. It revealed how short she actually is. I've read magazine profiles on here where the talk about her being this "leggy" blonde. It's just not true. She's 5'3". I know plenty of women built like her: 5'3", huge honkers, cute face, etc. They are a dime a dozen. Sydney just has an incredible PR machine. She's not even that great of an actress.

702768f6923db2536fe74a1d6a04adede4692d42b480af2ccdd8d5941e8f9e85_1.jpg

Been practicing seamen retention to heal a knee injury. Was reading an article and whenever you ejaculate your knee ligaments tense up and you also lose nutrients to replenish seamen. Feel this is slowing my recover. On day two and I feel a difference. Was able to run today without the usual pain. Gonna try not to ejaculate for a month. Aiming for at least a week and going from there.

Been practicing seamen retention to heal a knee injury. Was reading an article and whenever you ejaculate your knee ligaments tense up and you also lose nutrients to replenish seamen. Feel this is slowing my recover. On day two and I feel a difference. Was able to run today without the usual pain. Gonna try not to ejaculate for a month. Aiming for at least a week and going from there.
share the links papa
I sprained my ankle and its still bruised a week later
1714972756142.jpeg

Damn so thats why my ankle still hurts 3 weeks after mildly rolling it.

Back
Top Bottom