The Thread About Nothing...

Originally Posted by Goofy

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

I hate Tyreke Evans' jumpshot
30t6p3b.gif

So do NBA Rims
This made me laugh... On another note, the Pacers will be a championship contender within the next 5-7 years.
That is a huuge time gap when it comes to sports. Can't forecast that far when it comes to title predictions.

Goofy wrote:
Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

I hate Tyreke Evans' jumpshot
30t6p3b.gif

So do NBA Rims
This made me laugh... On another note, the Pacers will be a championship contender within the next 5-7 years.

son, that can be said for any NBA team, !!$?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Statis22

2000 OU would have shut down that Miami them also.

2001 Tennessee Vols would have hung with the 01 Canes.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Canes just weren't that good back then huh?   Why not just say Stanford woulda bodied them?  Michigan St maybe? 
laugh.gif

The 2000 Hurricanes? Yeah OU would have shut them down like they did FSU. And yea the 01 Vols would have gave 01 Miami the best game.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

1996 Kentucky Wildcats were the greatest college basketball team of all time

Co-sign. And I think 9 members on that team went to the NBA.

Also known as "The Untouchables",[sup][1][/sup]
nine players from the 95–96 team eventually played in the NBA.
These players were Derek
Anderson
, Tony Delk, Walter McCarty, Ron Mercer, Nazr Mohammed, Mark Pope, Jeff Sheppard, Wayne Turner, and Antoine Walker.

Originally Posted by cord15

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Greg Oden will be putting up perennial all star production 2-3 seasons from now.
man i hope so. 
You two can't be serious, can you?
Rehabs this offseason. Comes back next season, takes it real slow, gets back in shape & regains his conditioning. Season after that he returns to the 11/8 & 2 block player he was the last time we saw him. Year after that he learns to how to defend without fouling and averages a double double, best case scenario.

The Hornets belong in Charlotte
frown.gif

Longest consecutive sellout streak in league history. 23,000 every night for 300+ games

after watch All 32 today, i hate the fact that some people are calling Carolina a sleeper team now.

i need Cam to have another good year, Smitty is aging and if Cam slumps it this year the haters will be in full effect.

still confused about the Tolbert signing.

Because the Wizards have re-branded themselves with new colors and all, they should change their name from the Wizards to something that relates to the city of Washington's politics. I suggest the Diplomats.

2.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PMatic

Because the Wizards have re-branded themselves with new colors and all, they should change their name from the Wizards to something that relates to the city of Washington's politics. I suggest the Diplomats.

2.jpg

pimp.gif
LMFAO, im DONE with NT right now

Originally Posted by solarius49

2.jpg

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2.jpg

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Originally Posted by solarius49

2.jpg

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'll take it, I hate the Wizards name and logo

It's that time of year where it's possibly the greatest week of sports. Final Four/Nat'l Championship, NBA, MLB opening day and then the Master's to top it off.
pimp.gif

I think Anthony Davis is going to be a bust. I don't see long term NBA in his future for some reason.
Young Handsome wrote:
Anyone remember Shawn Alexander? He fell OFF... he won MVP too

Worst player to ever be on the Madden Cover. 

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

Originally Posted by Antidope

I think Anthony Davis is going to be a bust. I don't see long term NBA in his future for some reason.
Young Handsome wrote:
Anyone remember Shawn Alexander? He fell OFF... he won MVP too
peyton-hillis-madden-cover-med.jpg

How did I forget about him?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. Its def him. Theres people out here who still think the Madden Curse isn't real..... How much more proof do they need?

I really enjoy watching Aaron Craft play ball. Nothing flashy about him or anything but he plays the point very well and his on ball D is as good as ive ever seen at the college level.

I slept on Anthony Davis this whole time and youtubed a whole buncha videos of him today. I think dude might be one of my favorite players when he joins the NBA. Seems really intense on D and I'm amazed by how he moves so much like a guard for his size.

Originally Posted by amel223

I slept on Anthony Davis this whole time and youtubed a whole buncha videos of him today. I think dude might be one of my favorite players when he joins the NBA. Seems really intense on D and I'm amazed by how he moves so much like a guard for his size.

93y0m4

Originally Posted by amel223

Thats cause he was a 6'2" guard two years ago
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom