The Thread About Nothing...

I think it's time to get rid of the lottery in the NBA.

With what exactly, I don't know.

Originally Posted by PMatic

I think it's time to get rid of the lottery in the NBA.

With what exactly, I don't know.

Lottery is the only way Stern can fix teams matching up with players. 

Be funny if when Stern retires, the league suddenly drops the lottery. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

I dare you to name me a better experience witnessed live in person than the 2003 ALCS Game 7 (a.k.a. the Aaron Boone game).

That will go down as the Top 5 greatest nights of my life.

I urinated on Fenway Park that night.

-I wish Lebron never went to Miami (should've stayed in Cleveland or went to NY)

-It sucks caring and loving about basketball so much yet my favorite team (Warriors) has lost my faith and is an embarrassment. At this point All I can do is root for individual players who I like

- I haven't lost a soccer bet in like the past 6 weeks

Originally Posted by Put em up

This freshmen class of pgs was very weak this year, beside tiny wroten. And also Josiah Turner, guess I'm just wondering how the hell was Teague the #1 in this class. Kid game is so ugly.

Did you forget Scott Machado or do you not think much of him? Because he can ball...

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

This freshmen class of pgs was very weak this year, beside tiny wroten. And also Josiah Turner, guess I'm just wondering how the hell was Teague the #1 in this class. Kid game is so ugly.

Did you forget Scott Machado or do you not think much of him? Because he can ball...
He's not a frosh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Put em up- Did you not see a young man named BJ Young play this year????

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by 8PM at MSG

He's not a frosh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Put em up- Did you not see a young man named BJ Young play this year????
I totally misread that 
embarassed.gif
. Carry on 
laugh.gif

I'm starting to really hate LAClippers. Blake and CP3 flopping everywhere, it's extremely pathetic. The bandwagon "fans" there 
sick.gif

Edit: Not to mention watching a regular BG dunk on sportscenter's top 10
indifferent.gif

Kudos to the ones who've stayed with them at their lowest.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

The Oakland A's will move to San Jose
Yes.
im not against it if they move. would suck for me since i live in the east bay and get free tickets. a New Stadium in SJ would be 
pimp.gif
 though

It's a shame that baseball is dying among America's youth. When I have a son, I'd introduce him to Tennis/Baseball/Futbol, it'd be amazing to see more kids play those sports.
It's interesting that NY is seen as the Mecca of basketball, when most of the top prospects come from everywhere in America but the South-East and North-East.
If I'd play baseball or wrestling growing up, I think may have gotten a scholarship.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'm starting to really hate LAClippers. Blake and CP3 flopping everywhere, it's extremely pathetic. The bandwagon "fans" there 
sick.gif

Edit: Not to mention watching a regular BG dunk on sportscenter's top 10
indifferent.gif

Kudos to the ones who've stayed with them at their lowest.
cp3 flopping makes me sick..
sick.gif

i dont know why he jus doesnt hoop like he used to .. 

blake 
indifferent.gif

he has not improved his post game any way shape or form..

im not even mad at the hornets player for trucking him

you dunk on everyone "ima truck you"

i remember the low points.. 
tired.gif

FIRE DEL NEGRO!! 

"LEBRON SHOULD HAVE WENT TO THE CLIPPERS!!!"

*DROPS MIC AND RUNS OFF STAGE*

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

Originally Posted by odog24

who will replace kobe after he retires?

kd?
i meant in the league.
and i was thinking KD too. hopefully he doesnt switch teams or gets injured with that frail frame of his. he def has that killer instinct and desire to win. he needs to get westbrook in check tho

I thought I was the only one, CP3 doesnt ball this year like he did a couple years ago.

Anyone else really hate lebron on the cavs but come around to being a fan of his this year? (still hate dwhistle and everything he stands for though)

Originally Posted by 7Jordan7

do you guys think if Westbrook got traded for Rondo it would benefit both teams?

That wouldn't benefit the Celtics much,on the other hand it would be absolutely perfect for OKC

Originally Posted by grandtheftbike

the nba finals needs to go back to a 2-2-1-1-1 format

You won't find many that will disagree with that oneIf they want parity, the NBA needs to develop an nfl style strength of scheduale season and do at most a best of 3 series

Back
Top Bottom