The thread about nothing

Kanye West essentials... vol: LONG OVERDUE thread..

Got me wanting to listen to Kanye entire discography today..

Are there any DJs on Nike Talk???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
How did you learn?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Mayor by Pac Div is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^I suck at embedding, so i usually just use the search bar by the font & smilie icons, and type in the video name + copy
and paste whatever tags/info the uploader has on the vids.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

^^I suck at embedding, so i usually just use the search bar by the font & smilie icons, and type in the video name + copy
and paste whatever tags/info the uploader has on the vids.
sometimes that is a hit or miss..

sometimes that works.. sometimes it dont..

1. you go to a youtube video
2. click share
3. click embed
4. click on the box "use old embed code"
5. copy the giant HTML code and go to the "insert flash" here on NT
6. clcik on add from HTML
7. paste and it should be there

Has there ever been a more weak watered down pitiful crew like YM to be on top of rap/hip hop music? I was watching some of Suckerfree earlier and it's just alarming that these 
are the dudes who run [mainstream] rap right now. This crew looks more like that 2003 So So Def roster more than anything. I know the climate changes all the time, but all I can do 

is shake my head at the fact that this is where we are now after the wave of NWA, Tribe, Wu, Bad Boy, Bone, Three 6, Death Row, No Limit, Cash Money, Dipset and G-Unit. 

The &@^# happened
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
???

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Has there ever been a more weak watered down pitiful crew like YM to be on top of rap/hip hop music? I was watching some of Suckerfree earlier and it's just alarming that these 
are the dudes who run [mainstream] rap right now. This crew looks more like that 2003 So So Def roster more than anything. I know the climate changes all the time, but all I can do 

is shake my head at the fact that this is where we are now after the wave of NWA, Tribe, Wu, Bad Boy, Bone, Three 6, Death Row, No Limit, Cash Money, Dipset and G-Unit. 

The &@^# happened
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
???
hipsters ruined the game, itll never be the same word to neyo

Someone put me on some R&B/slow jams?

Been listening to Thinking About You by Frank Ocean and Charlene by Anthony Hamilton, and looking for something similar to that.

One of the hardest songs I have heard in 2012 so far. Been on repeat for a few days already.

That vocal sample 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

all I wanna listen to is Dipset and dipset/araabmuzik sounding stuff. its like I literaly camt tolerate anything else
Get Right and Gunz n Butta gotta be the most epic songs in the history of mankind

i feel terrible for this guy...anyways

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

all I wanna listen to is Dipset and dipset/araabmuzik sounding stuff. its like I literaly camt tolerate anything else
Get Right and Gunz n Butta gotta be the most epic songs in the history of mankind

i feel terrible for this guy...anyways

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

For real though, Dipset was amazing at their prime. But times have changed. Give it up GG.

I thought Kimbra's material would be all sad and haunting from that Gotye song, but I like a lot of her stuff surprisingly. 
pimp.gif

Besides his feature on that [dope] David Banner/9th Wonder album, I hadn't heard the name Big Remo in YEARS. Gotta check that out.

mothers day I put my lovely mother on some nostagia of her great times

beautiful

Back
Top Bottom