The thread about nothing

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i just listened to some tracks recently and the first and second jazzmatazz were pretty damn good. eem tho i kinda dissed it back in the day as some US3 cantaloop jazzrap.

I need to download this, gonna start diggin for some good old school rap cause recent rap been kinda lacking tbh, besides from some mixtapes I've checked out.

:pimp: :pimp:

My body wasn't ready for this start to finish :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
^That whole tape goes off, but that's definitely a standout. Never heard that before about 30 minutes ago either. Too many gems in the Hypnotize catalog :pimp:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

it would be dope if there was a tape w/ all them buck gangsta beats, id ride around to that all day. :smokin

Lil Reese & Meek Mill have THE MOST borrowed flows in the past couple years.
Actually The Game has the most borrowed flows. Pretty much everything he's put out lately he borrows somebody's flow, I might even be tempted to say his entire career was built on ideas that he didn't come up with.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
it would be dope if there was a tape w/ all them buck gangsta beats, id ride around to that all day. :smokin

Word. Already have a playlist made, but I'm gonna make a cd of a whole bunch of these, just cause a cd in your car still has better natural songs than an iPod

Lil Reese & Meek Mill have THE MOST borrowed flows in the past couple years.

Unfortunately. Pretty sure Jay-Z used both on MGHG, and Game used Meek Mill's on a handful of songs

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Word. Already have a playlist made, but I'm gonna make a cd of a whole bunch of these, just cause a cd in your car still has better natural songs than an iPod

if you make a cd ima need a copy, or at least send me that playlist.

Will do. Whole bunch to choose from

Man ALC has laced these dudes so much. Evidence got in on it too. I'm sure one of these I've already posted

That is everything I want to hear from NY on a consistent basis

Just piggybacking off my last post. Came across this.

http://www.datpiff.com/BIG-TWINS-Thrive-mixtape.468983.html
BIG_TWINS_Thrive-front-large.jpg

Was released in March. NY rappers may be dumbing themselves down in the mainstream for awhile now, but this right here is another example of what I want to hear from them. Solid throughout with some ALC, Sid Roams, and Madlib beats, along with some newer ones who are also up to par. Freddie Gibbs, J-Hood, Prodigy, Phil Da Agony and some other good features round everything out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom