The thread about nothing

i can't listen to Lupe or John Legend without thinking of her...

i wish my brain was wired differently sometimes...

The music forum is full of cluster.. A lot of threads in the forum should be delete because they don't belong here..

Last edited:
YUNG LIVING SAVAGE FOR THAT BREAD I GOTTA HAVE IT
:pimp: only song i like hearing at work besides otherside of the game.

Last edited:
i hate this new NT layout, like w t freak is this.. never thought i would miss YuKu

You can't be cereal. :nerd: I don't think the layout changed that much, and it runs a whole lot smoother than yuku.

I'm really enjoying listening to The Black Keys. The Black Keys + Frank Ocean are holding me off until the new Bloc Party album comes out.

220px-Michaeljacksonthrilleralbum.jpg

NaS Ft. Az New Life :pimp:

The sound of this song playing just reminds me of the bmw 740i my dad used to have. Those were luxurious times man.

can we agree this generation has been one of the absolute weakest culturally and creatively? when I look back at other generations, even the 90s, its like they made music that I feel and still has weight today...

when I listen to music now its just empty, ego filled, material driven, nothingness...a bunch of noises put together...like there is no groove in the culture right now...

is it just me? 0]

my favorite new artists: Wavves and Yuna

Last edited:
can we agree this generation has been one of the absolute weakest culturally and creatively? when I look back at other generations, even the 90s, its like they made music that I feel and still has weight today...

when I listen to music now its just empty, ego filled, material driven, nothingness...a bunch of noises put together...like there is no groove in the culture right now...

is it just me? 0]

I feel like some people like this new "different" music just because its different, and not because of the quality of the music. ie: Chief Keef, Riff Raff, that chick from that Squirt song. Obviously everyone has different tastes, so im not trying to knock anyone specifically

is it just me? 0]

Yuna :pimp:
Haven't listened to Wavves too much, but the little I've heard from them I've enjoyed

My mind, body, and soul go to a different place when the piano and guitar start playing on Kanye's "Devil in a New Dress.

One of thee most beautiful pieces of music I have ever heard.

I skimmed through this and there's only 2 good tracks on here, "Slow & Melodic" and "So High". The first track is decent, but I expected more from the lineup. Pretty garbage from a dude who made a really good 'Thoughts of A Predicate Felon' album

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom