The thread about nothing

seen this on RR in the comment section about Max B and i agree 100%

smh, i think he may have one more appeal left but its gonna take about 3-5 years, he needs a jay-z/50cent/diddy type person to help him out. get him a A1 lawyer, pay his bail to get him out while he awaits a new trial, put him in the booth and send his *** on tour. thats wishful thinking tho…

Last edited:
seen this on RR in the comment section about Max B and i agree 100%

smh, i think he may have one more appeal left but its gonna take about 3-5 years, he needs a jay-z/50cent/diddy type person to help him out. get him a A1 lawyer, pay his bail to get him out while he awaits a new trial, put him in the booth and send his *** on tour. thats wishful thinking tho…
it's wild. from what I understand he's in there for hearsay? isn't that conspiracy at best?

I need help finding this club banger. I think its called downtown. it sounds like it by roscoe dash.

Last edited:
it's wild. from what I understand he's in there for hearsay? isn't that conspiracy at best?
yeah but its conspiracy to commit murder, from reading all the articles, i believe shorty was tryna rob those two guys hotel room and told max they was getting money so max just told his bro to check it out to see if she was tellin the truth. they took like 3hrs or something i think they got lost and son just spazed when they got there to see dudes was there. i dont max was "involved" the way they say, i believe he knew they were going to rob them but not catch a body

what's the song that goes "crush a bit, lil bit roll it up take a hit" but it's not the OG kid cudi version? I think A$AP remixed it

Last edited:
jeebus that OF performance @ the jay-z fest was terrible, they need to get their collective chops up or just stop performing live.

Back
Top Bottom