The thread about nothing

now this is what yellawolf shoulda been on instead of that kid rock ****. some how im thinking rittz made the better move staying indie.

never been the biggest pac fan, but seeing this boot camp click/one nation footage got me like :smh: **** could have been so different.

Last edited:
when is the recipe music video coming out?
as far as i know the original video got scrapped..

instead they went with this one.

baking soda my best friend
my fork is my fiance
my crack pot sing and dance
i call that ***** beyonce

this boy is like a science experiment gene splicing gunplay w/ riff raff

I'm sorry but....

Game's album was the rap album of the year IMO. I know I know Kendrick had the cohesive album with all the skits and what not..........but Game's was more "5 months down the road when youre chillin w/ ya homies" enjoyable :smokin

Last edited:
I'm sorry but....

Game's album was the rap album of the year IMO. I know I know Kendrick had the cohesive album with all the skits and what not..........but Game's was more "5 months down the road when youre chillin w/ ya homies" enjoyable :smokin

Not sure if srs

I always like when the new year starts up because it means more music from your favorite acts and more artists that'll give you that amazing feeling you get when you hear something you really like for the first time.

I posted that Joey, DZA and KRIT video on facebook, and some girl commented that KRIT sucks, because he uses the word "pot"

1. Not that good looking
2. Stupid opinions on music
3. Not giving the yambs

deletes and blocks

just like krit on that underground airplay song, why would vado let gunplay body his verse like that?

***** you know what this is, straight raw and vicious / sea bass and foreign fishes, gold dreams and ***** wishes / fight like I got four fist-es :x

Last edited:
Was riding in my coworker's car and this song came on. :smokin Anyone ever heard of this guy Sail AWOLNATION before?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom