THE THREAD ABOUT SKATEBOARDING.

That wwf PS of Nyjah slamming on street league was funny, but what topped it off was the dude in the stands doing the motion of eating (ish I presume)

" A STONED REVIEW OF “WE ARE BLOOD” " http://www.jenkemmag.com/home/2015/08/20/a-stoned-review-of-we-are-blood/

" .... more slow mo celebration sequences "
laugh.gif

kinda unfair tho at the part where they skate dubai, all the spots they hit up is a 100% bust. i heard they had a Sheikh with them on the trip letting them skate anything they want. mustbenice
the review was funny as ****

the new titanium Thunder's. 

08-15-TI-FEATURE-RADIANTMAINLINER-DESKTOP-1200.jpg

they also now have a magnesium line which I haven't seen any shop carry but me being a Tensor guy (kinda) can't wait to see them pop up since I am jumping board sizes and will need a new pair. also wonder how the titanium's are, I'm super close to buying a pair of titanium Theeves which are unbelievably light but I am running CSX Theeves now and having trouble sticking on curbs/ledges. so I might go back to Tensor or look at the new TI Thunder line since no one sells Tensor.

I wish there was more curb videos, this one is dope.

a few video parts that got me hyped while I wasn't posting here

song was perfect for his part

soo stoked seeing new footage from this guy

Suciu 
nthat.gif

Been waiting for a reissue of that Jovontae board.

Gonz and Ye
View media item 1714596A yeezy skate shoe would be [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Also, someone skating in Huaraches.

Last edited:
Me thinks DGK did a similar graphic to that Jovontae deck, I'd like to see a Gonz primeknit boost since he got a ZX flux model already. Multicolor or his art on primeknit would be epic.

Oh yea I remember that series of boards. Too swaggy for me.

I'm waiting for an artsy GONZ ZX.

Went to the Adidas skate copa today and it's so sick to watch. Favorite team/shop was Homage from Brooklyn. 3rd Lair who won was second favorite. Tim O' Connor on the mic was pure comedy, dude is hilarious.
View media item 1718583

Last edited:
^ my god that place looks fun. Anybody got pics of their local spots/park they skate all the time? Would be dope to share

I just skate curbs/ ledges nowadays 
laugh.gif
 my knees are done. I'll see a gap, or something gnarly and will get hyped but gotta sleep on it.

also eS is bringing these back on October 2nd

Screen_Shot_2015-08-24_at_1.42.25_PM_u7xztc.png

I've seen another pic that had "32" and "35" instead of 20 but couldn't find pics but we'll see.

Last edited:
Tim is awesome, peep his interview with the gawd. Pretty long but dope.

Those are Sal Barbier 23 retros btw or SLB23

These are the dudes I grew up on. Koston, Muska, Rowley, Senn...

Man, memories..I think this was actually 1998, a year before I went to Woodward PA.

Back
Top Bottom