the thread about TWOs

I feel like this was posted already but I couldn’t find it. Apologies if so.
“White Cement”
Release Date: July 22, 2023
Style Code: DV9956-104
Color: White/Cement Grey
Retail: $150
1667658850414.jpeg

Mock-up
House of Heat
Why not just release varsity maizes?

Jordan 2 Low University Blue for kids. The release date is July 8, 2023.
1667669031613.png

Wow there’s just as many two’s coming next year as 1s and 4s. There’s still a few other colorways announced but no mock-up.

“Craft” II Low
Release Date: August 4, 2023
Style Code: FJ0753-001
Color: Black/Pale Vanilla

“Craft” II High
Release Date: September 20, 2023
Style Code: FJ0752-100
Color: Photon Dust
Retail: $175

“Black Cement” II High
Release Date: September 23, 2022
Style Code: DR8884-001
Color: Black/Cement Grey
Retail: $175

Still sad there is no 9,10,14-23 next year and only one 7 and 8. And two 6s no one wants.

“White Cement”
1667658850414.jpeg

Mock-up
House of Heat

I doubt this specific low-top version was previously posted on here because it was just recently announced online. I believe there's a white/cement high top version that's coming out that was posted on here if I'm not mistaken.

my best bud is a proud filipino and I bought us both a pair of the titans. I've never seen him so happy as when he unboxed them, it was great
IMG_1471.jpg

what was less great is that he got his (from nike) in three days and I'm still waiting on lapstone to get their act together for mine

my best bud is a proud filipino and I bought us both a pair of the titans. I've never seen him so happy as when he unboxed them, it was great
IMG_1471.jpg

what was less great is that he got his (from nike) in three days and I'm still waiting on lapstone to get their act together for mine
How long have you been waiting?

heard ricardo's unique knock while I was reading your post. ok, I was whining unnecessarily since I ordered these on the 2nd and they only took 6 days to show. but I got a couple conflicting delivery emails and for some reason I wasn't getting any ups tracking. but in the end, I'm gonna spend all night hate-watching the election returns and playing with these babies
box.png

out my *** first impression: I'm drunk and high and cranky but these mfers feel like ish on feet. the 2 18s were like a leather pillow embrace when I first put them on. these things got the heel bobbing up and down like a car bj and my pinkies are barking to h.r. about unwanted contact. they'll probably break in down the front, but all my shoes with the pogo heel like the mustard sachs get the side eye from me

There will be black on these according to this revised/updated mock-up. And the name for these now appears to be White/Cement Grey.

This update regarding this specific model should clarify the legitimate speculation that P PremioBinSoleFlyUnion had on this thread a few days ago that these have been previously posted on here after he posted a low-top version coming out next year that are similar to these.

“White Cement”
1667658850414.jpeg

Mock-up
House of Heat

“White Cement”
1667658850414.jpeg

Mock-up
House of Heat
The full colorway on these is White/University Blue-Cement Grey, so they will look different. Not to mention they used the old AJ2 lows from '04 before the fixed the shape :lol:

Back
Top Bottom