the thread about TWOs

This is the best I’ve seen the responsibility 2s look so far. The sail laces make a huge difference. I’m not In love with the suede sole but it honestly doesn’t bother me that much when the whole shoe comes together. I don’t like the iridescent piping but you can only really notice it in certain conditions. Overall def something I’d pick up happily on sale.

Also does anyone else do a double take when looking at this shoe thinking the sole looks like boost until you focus in on it? :rofl:
34157605-65FA-4213-9346-F68F90AEEE98.png

giphy (27).gif

This is the best I’ve seen the responsibility 2s look so far. The sail laces make a huge difference. I’m not In love with the suede sole but it honestly doesn’t bother me that much when the whole shoe comes together. I don’t like the iridescent piping but you can only really notice it in certain conditions. Overall def something I’d pick up happily on sale.

Also does anyone else do a double take when looking at this shoe thinking the sole looks like boost until you focus in on it? :rofl:
34157605-65FA-4213-9346-F68F90AEEE98.png

The midsole reminds me of the AJ 2 A Ma Maniere where it "puffs out" as opposed to other AJ 2 models that are a bit more slim and tapered off. Not a fan of that as it looks like you're wearing floaties but for your feet.

That's because they're wrapping a regular polyurethane Jordan II midsole in an extra layer of material on both of those pairs.

It would've made more sense for them to shave some of the foam off around the edges so that the outer wrap can fill in that gap, but maybe they tried that and it didn't work.

Any 12's left? Thought these would be easy but I should have know better then only make 5 pairs of sz. 12

Appreciate it. Was hoping to catch a sale, but I know my size won't last. Copped

I had originally got the two 18 pair off snkrs but wasn’t to impressed especially with a $200 tag on them. So I returned them at that time of release. But I just came up on shelf life pair in a size 9 for $121 shipped off sneakerroom.
They seem to still be available in that size. Code is ROOM47 and ends tomorrow btw.

Back
Top Bottom