the thread about TWOs

1685106153101.png

We won't get access to them in the US, but if we do, those will be bought immediately. Not sure what's funny.
So this how I take the laugh, either I beat him to it, or it’s something he does under post for those that often like his posts. And I only figure that because I’ve gotten the laugh reaction from him before on something I didn’t think was funny. But instead of questioning, I just start to pay attention and figured that’s just his way of reacting 🤷🏾‍♂️

So are the Gucci pair Italian leather?

If they were Id cop... didnt they make a pair of 32s in Italy modeled after the 2s?

Anyway got my lady greys in today...

20230531_144703.jpg

Glad they are a completely different shade of grey from these 1s, was in fear of further redundancy. Trying them on now and they feel very comfy TTS but I wonder how they will hold up through out the day.

20230531_150359.jpg

Any legitimacy with this ebay seller... Prices are low...

Seller has 100% feedback, authentification process and most important, backed by Ebay's money back guarantee.

If this were a shoe heavy on my radar, such as the Flight Huaraches, I'd definitely take the leap.

I remember buying the Chicago 2 lows during the last release, from an Ebay seller, below retail about two weeks before the release and everything checked out.

Back
Top Bottom