the thread about TWOs

Those white/red 2'a look better than the CDP's. Trying to hold out for the white/black/red pair or the chromes (if they ever rerelease :frown: )

But the might be an auto cop

Those white/red 2'a look better than the CDP's. Trying to hold out for the white/black/red pair or the chromes (if they ever rerelease
frown.gif
)

But the might be an auto cop
Why not a better colorway right.  Chromes or the originals wht/blk/red I can see but CDP AGAIN, those were weak the first time around.

nevermind, copped in june
pimp.gif
. These should be semi easy with so much dropping in may that most will go for. Hopefully they make a decent number of these

Last edited:
I hope the black/cements are not limited. I would cop those, and maybe maybe the white/reds, if there was no hassle. Carmines are more important

Lol, no hype for 2s even with the nike treatment. Those varsity 2s are gonna be an easy cop for me.

can't cop with that toebox

thanks for the link tho

Yall be passing on kicks cuz of the toebox?

Why not a better colorway right.  Chromes or the originals wht/blk/red I can see but CDP AGAIN, those were weak the first time around.

CDP was weak cuz they came with corny 21's....but the Chicago colorway of the II's as a stand-alone is not weak.

Last edited:
I'll cop one pair of them CDP's, and if I see them on the outlets, i'll buy another lol

I feel JB's gonna screw us with a random white/black/red 2 sometime in the year.

Last edited:

I feel JB's gonna screw us with a random white/black/red 2 sometime in the year.
If they do it without the piping I will gladly cop. Even if they are $160 if they drop when prices increase by $10. If the $20 thing is true I'm not sure I would grab them @ $170.

I think I might hold out on the red/white 2's because I know the Chicago 2's will drop later this year.

Will we get the OG wings box is the real question :nerd:

Last edited:
anybody have a pic of that 1987 air jordan 2 poster with the iguana on it???

haven't seen that poster in years! can't even find a pic of it myself

thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom