the thread about TWOs

What do people call the white/red? Pretty cool how JB didn't just slab a nickname on it for release far as I know

What do people call the white/red? Pretty cool how JB didn't just slab a nickname on it for release far as I know

People seem to call them the "CDP's". I think White/Red is short enough to type to where they don't really need one though.

Last edited:
I know that's why I said it's cool how they didn't slab one on this for the release... Thanks y'all for the answers tho

Anybody got pics of the lows releasing next month?
There are lows releasing next month? 
sick.gif

Oh man, I gotta save more money.

Guess I jinxed it SBD just called these the Varsity Reds... New pictures up tho one picture shoes a red lace swap so might come with extra laces and one other picture shows the real wings hag tag (wasn't on the shoe but didn't look to be part of the magazine ether)

View media item 882824

^
dude thank you! right click-save

i haven't even seen this poster in years...

that's what i want my retro 2 to look like!

Speaking of AJ2-IMAGINATION:
via SBD :rolleyes
View media item 883189

Just saw these on Sneaker News.

I'm such a sucker for purple sneakers.

These, however, are horrible. If I didn't already have the Chromes, I'd be TIGHT that Nike is dropping a color like this and not the Chromes. Matter fact, how long has it been since the black midsole, white/red II's dropped? Last release of those was 2004, right?

Peace.

Just saw these on Sneaker News.

I'm such a sucker for purple sneakers.

These, however, are horrible. If I didn't already have the Chromes, I'd be TIGHT that Nike is dropping a color like this and not the Chromes. Matter fact, how long has it been since the black midsole, white/red II's dropped? Last release of those was 2004, right?

Peace.
pr etty sure those came around in like 2010 or 2011. not positive but I remember something like that. Wasn't copping anything around those years.

Back
Top Bottom