The Timepiece Thread vol: READ THE 1st POST!!!

Digitals rare in here for obvious reasons.

But if you know this one you know. Youll see Jimmy Carr rocking both the black and white variant for the silent vibration alarm as a gift from his brother to alert him when hes completed an hour of his set. One of his most worn watches.
922304D7-78DD-4860-9558-E865B54031A5.jpeg

New Aquaracer GMT looks good and at $3500 its not too bad (after discounts)

its unfortunate they made it in 43mm, would have been great if they kept it at 40mm

2022-TAG-Heuer-Aquaracer-Professional-300-GMT-hands-on-3.jpg

2022-TAG-Heuer-Aquaracer-Professional-300-GMT-hands-on-4.jpg

2022-TAG-Heuer-Aquaracer-Professional-300-GMT-hands-on-6.jpg

Yeah I’m not buying the “official” collab angle either…Custom pieces is what it’ll be…And even then I’d bet they do the F&F thing like they did with the Sub…

they probably wont, they started offering the prx with leather bands but they’re really losing a lot of $$$ by not selling extra straps especially since they put the work and effort in an easy removal system for the straps

they probably wont, they started offering the prx with leather bands but they’re really losing a lot of $$$ by not selling extra straps especially since they put the work and effort in an easy removal system for the straps

delugs it is then. Hopefully it'll be decent quality considering the price.

I'm a newbie to timepieces, but what's the best place to buy a pre-owned IWC? Is eBay a good route? Any help is appreciated.

Ive almost changed my mind on going back to a new speedy again for the terracotta dial aqua terra. Its just too nice.

I'm a newbie to timepieces, but what's the best place to buy a pre-owned IWC? Is eBay a good route? Any help is appreciated.

ebay is a probably the easiest and safest way though likely not the cheapest

they have the authenticity guarantee a la stockx where someone authenticates it before being sent to the buyer

LOL. 12 year old me woulda been happy. The vegeta one is actually fire. These ali express joints are no joke. Been takin the advice you mentioned to see if I actually like watches and man, they got all the rip offs on here lol. Pagani Design, Cadisen… lol.

Back
Top Bottom