The titanic vol. lost

Have y’all heard this story ?

IMG_0886.png

A submarine full of rich people wanting to see the titanic shipwreck went lost and they have 72 hours of oxygen left

Edit - 40 hours left

This some comic book level stuff

Might be my biggest fear / getting lost in the bottom of the ocean

You’d have to be ignoring all news entirely to not hear about it. They have about 35 hours of oxygen left.

Prayers up for this one. Because a slow death from oxygen deprivation sounds really horrible.

Isn’t that oxygen reading based on just average BPM and breathing?

I’m sure they are in full panic. That can’t help.

Super sad situation to be in.

It’s crazy people on social media are laughing at this because they want to see wealthy people die.

Yeah dude I don’t understand it. Do people just think this is a bit or like something fake? Cause I too saw a bunch of like mocking comments that seemed bizzare.

mocking comments cause some people can’t make rent and afford healthcare and some people are looking for sunken ships in submarines

rich people mock poor people every single day

so yeah i don’t condone it but i get it

Edit: nvm

Super sad situation to be in.

It’s crazy people on social media are laughing at this because they want to see wealthy people die.
Isn’t that oxygen reading based on just average BPM and breathing?

I’m sure they are in full panic. That can’t help.
Prayers up for this one. Because a slow death from oxygen deprivation sounds really horrible.

You’d have to be ignoring all news entirely to not hear about it. They have about 35 hours of oxygen left.
Facts it’s frightening
Stuck in the bottom in the middle of the ocean is like a nightmare come to life
I can only imagine the fear those folks have down there

If it was really 250K a ticket and they seriously just threw them out there with some knockoff GameCube controller? I mean that can’t be true.

If it was really 250K a ticket and they seriously just threw them out there with some knockoff GameCube controller? I mean that can’t be true.

I am not sure in what capacity they were using the controller but it’s not that big of a deal as folks are making it out to be. The United States military (Navy) has been using a $30 Xbox controller in lieu of a $38K Lockheed Martin periscope on some of its submarine fleet for years now.

The real issues, and I said this in the NBA thread, is the fact that the dude who put this together was a dimwit. My thoughts and prayers go out to those lost at sea but those people must have done zero due diligence into what they were getting themselves into or don’t have any engineering, science or manufacturing colleagues. A lot of college students with a relevant technical background could advise you on how dumb and unsafe this as Mr. Lochridge did above. The people in charge of these ventures, large or small, are just too concerned with money and often turn a blind eye to safety.

It is a shame what has happened but this all could have been avoided. It’s ironic a billionaire was on the vessel because he died for a small company to make a few million bucks (which will all go to legal fees now) :smh:|l

Just like I can't wait until the first time I jump out of an airplane, I would totally do this. But they seemed to have patched it together like paper mache.

Just like I can't wait until the first time I jump out of an airplane, I would totally do this. But they seemed to have patched it together like paper mache.

You do realize skydiving is a billion times safer than this, right :lol: That is a pretty accurate description of what they did. The materials they used were beyond inadequate and I can only imagine how poorly it was both designed and assembled.

Well obviously they not gonna send them off with some cheap **** and a GameShark magazine for cheats.

I mean how long were they even down there before getting caught)?

Furthermore … how long does it take to go to the actual ship? Hours?

My last sentence acknowledges that lol

My bad, I interpreted it as you would have made these same decision to go on this specific trip if you were in these people’s situation.

The founder used so many loopholes to even get to the point that he could legally operate this.

I mean how long were they even down there before getting caught)?

Furthermore … how long does it take to go to the actual ship? Hours?

Apparently they were about farther than 350 miles from the coast when it lost contact with its ship but the stupid *** mother****ers waited EIGHT WHOLE HOURS before contacting the Coast Guard. Sad.

Back
Top Bottom