The Top 50 NCAA Dunks of All Time

video was dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS: What is the name of the song that started playing around dunk #20 (Chris Porter). I remember the crackhead on AND1 Mixtape Vol. 1 dancing to this.

High & Mighty feat. Mos Def - "B-Boy document'

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS: What is the name of the song that started playing around dunk #20 (Chris Porter). I remember the crackhead on AND1 Mixtape Vol. 1 dancing to this.

Hey I'm a KU guy, everyone knows that but that dunk by Keyon Dooling over A'shante Johnson...you GOTTA put that in there.

Hey I'm a KU guy, everyone knows that but that dunk by Keyon Dooling over A'shante Johnson...you GOTTA put that in there.

45 was barely even a dunk - he was so high he just threw the ball down into the rim.

Crazy.

Clyde was amazing too - instantly recognisable as him and he was so high.

45 was barely even a dunk - he was so high he just threw the ball down into the rim.

Crazy.

Clyde was amazing too - instantly recognisable as him and he was so high.

Thanks for the vid!def. appreciated at 6 in the morning,cant sleep.That Hakim on Royal Ivey breaks my heart everytime growing up a TX fan,I thought Id never have to see it again!AHHH!!!!

Thanks for the vid!def. appreciated at 6 in the morning,cant sleep.That Hakim on Royal Ivey breaks my heart everytime growing up a TX fan,I thought Id never have to see it again!AHHH!!!!

pimp.gif

*I kept waiting...and waiting...thinking that he forgot one of the best dunk sequences EVER....but then at #7 it showed up. Dahntay Jones
pimp.gif

*Jason Maxiell literally killed that dude
roll.gif

*I don't think a lot of folks recognize how $#@%+$# long Hakim Warrick is...

*My only gripe is that the AI dunk vs. UConn deserved to be in that top-50. But I'm racking my brain as to which dunk I'd take out....maybe that Will Bynum joint (jk)
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

*I kept waiting...and waiting...thinking that he forgot one of the best dunk sequences EVER....but then at #7 it showed up. Dahntay Jones
pimp.gif

*Jason Maxiell literally killed that dude
roll.gif

*I don't think a lot of folks recognize how $#@%+$# long Hakim Warrick is...

*My only gripe is that the AI dunk vs. UConn deserved to be in that top-50. But I'm racking my brain as to which dunk I'd take out....maybe that Will Bynum joint (jk)
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom