The top ten cities of Sin of 2008

Originally Posted by Ross Is Here

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Can you bring me back a t-shirt that says "I Got Brain In Bahrain" ?

Also, school me on #1. What's makes it the most sinful?

Pattaya Beach, Thailand...is probably the one of the craziest place I've been to...during the day, good shopping, lots of really good restaurants (cheap food), cheap hotels, you get to party with tourists from all corners of europe, australia, the middle east...etc. The best ones IMO are the bars and clubs by the beaches...It gets hella ******ed at night, its like a no-holds barred-girls-gone-wild-bubble-bath-ecstasy-filled-all-in-one-orgy-party...well let's just say I'm glad...I didn't catch anything.

Beware of the "he-shes" though...they lurk the streets like its cool.

For those of you planning to go, DO NOT pick up local chicks from bars, clubs and the streets...make your own judgment, you can pretty much tell that they're grimey, dirty or a man.
roll.gif
Seriously if you want to smash, go to a club and talk to the tourists...or go to a massage parlor (similar to what chris tucker went to on Rush Hour 1 and get some mushu)...I suggest you try the "Soapie" massage, I would explain in detail what it is, but try it...trust me. I'm pretty sure there are a few NT'ers that have been to thailand and they know exactly what I'm talking about. No spoilers.
You already know
pimp.gif

3 for me

as for Pattaya, i keeps the snake in the cage all times...
smh.gif

Macau's just got alotta hookers on the streets
laugh.gif

Is that place in Thailand the same place from the Leonardo DiCaprio movie "The Beach" if so that place does look hella dope.

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Also, school me on #1. What's makes it the most sinful?

Very good looking transvestites tricking straight men into having sex with them.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I don't agree with the list but i guess different strokes for different folks

Real talk on all that clown Patty... Yeah there are a lot of lady boys there, I can't front. But thats why you have a female on your team to keep themaway. In this one spot AngelWitch the mamason was a lady boy and we bought bought him some many drinks the girls were on the house one of the girls even hungout with us being a spotter keeping them away from us. So yeah there are a lot of lady boys in Patty, but the real women far out number them.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Is that place in Thailand the same place from the Leonardo DiCaprio movie "The Beach" if so that place does look hella dope.

actually the beach was filmed in either ko sum wi or phuket, i cant remember. Pattaya is a really tourists place and the beach is weak there. it is nowhere near paradise. locals really dont even go there

Back
Top Bottom