The truth about "ChitownLegend" and "Sole 4 Real"...Vol. BREAK IN THE CASE? Pg. 29.

Well...I'm making this post for those that didn't see what happened in the "Who is wolfing during the recession?" post but really becausewhomever that is deserves an IP ban and Jordan needs his name cleared before someone that "chitownlegend" or "Kis Open Doors" or "BILLBUCHANON" or one of his many other names scammed using Jordan's face and identity sees him out somewhere.

I met Jordan at the beginning of the school year before a party while I was drinking with some of the other Alphas. When I saw him, I was completelyfloored...not only because dude was from NT (Or...so I thought.) but because I didn't understand why he decided to go to rinky dink Indiana State comingfrom Chicago.
laugh.gif
But...I approached him and was like..."Yooo! Niketalk?" He looks at me like...
grin.gif
. Then, I start throwing out some of hisscreennames and NT terminology (SMH at me.) and still NOTHING. I even explained to him what NT was...NADA. I'm drunk at this point so I'm like %$+!it...maybe he's just playing dumb.

But then...I started putting everything together. Us Alphas and his boys would kick it before parties and what not and son never mentioned a damn thing aboutNT...even though he may had just posted pictures in a PYP post and had a lil' argument with "Sole 4 Real". Yet...dude is borderline wifed up withthis chick from Ohio State.

It also didn't make sense for him to be from Chicago and reppin' Chicago...but all his pictures were taken with females from Indianapolis, at partiesin Indianapolis, at the mall in downtown Indianapolis, and at Conseco Fieldhouse one time where the Pacers play. Maybe he moooved from Chicago though...?
laugh.gif
No.

Then...when "chitownlegend" made the post about wolfing it during the recession, that's when everything was clear and when I started calling dudeout. How are you wolfing it through a recession on Tuesday when Jordan just had his haircut through the weekend? How do you have strep throat and hadn'tate since Sunday...but Jordan was smashing food in the cafeteria on Monday? How was you being recruited D1 to Purdue for basketball and somehow got kicked offthe squad before you even got there for drinking (
indifferent.gif
)...but Jordan is never in the arena hooping? As I called dude out, he couldn't even tell me where hewas on Friday...claiming to have a bad memory...when Jordan was at a university nearby with us and his girl at this party.
Iight doggie. Just keep the scam thing on the low low. I will not discuss this outside of NT either
laugh.gif

-------------------------------------
To:Kis Open Doors.niketalk
Sent:February 4, 2009, 1:58 pm

It's coo. I don't even know dudes name but I'll be sure to hit him up on Facebook or however and I'll be glad to show him the post. We'll see...LOL.

To:MisterP0315
Sent:February 4, 2009, 1:57 pm

Son I have bad memory, I'm definitely not gonna remember our convo from earlier in the School year. I don't even remember that #$*$ honestly lol.

Sent:February 4, 2009, 1:56 pm

LOL...I'm saying though...how can you say you forgot where you was at Friday when it was out of town? I mean...are you serious?

Sent:February 4, 2009, 1:54 pm

Son it's not that serious. If you think I'm fake I'm fake. Marcus chill out son.

Sent:February 4, 2009, 1:52 pm

Outside of Mills and Rhoads, me and you and some other dudes had a conversation...a long one...at the beginning of the school year. Can you at least tell me what that was about?

Sent:February 4, 2009, 1:51 pm

ALRIGHT son, I was at the
Miss Black & Gold Pagent (Sp?)

Sent:February 4, 2009, 1:49 pm

You're lying, fam.

Sent:February 4, 2009, 1:47 pm

Honestly I forget lol. But yeah I go by a different name on NT too, not my real name. I just gotta stay lowkey because I get mad #$*$ off of NT and ISS from scamming. You already know my real name...

Sent:February 4, 2009, 1:46 pm

LOL. What frat party? What ISN'T a frat party in college? Try again. You wild for scammin' though...

Sent:February 4, 2009, 1:43 pm

Son keep this on the low low, I know who you are. I act stupid in person because I scam people on here and ISS. I was at the Frat party no lie. I know dudes in the frat. if you want names one is Chris "Sullivan" Sulley who went to Pike HS.
So...I hit Jordan up on Facebook.

5p0utl.jpg

Jordan does have a Myspace though...but he just NEVER gets on. I'm guessing because he's in a committed relationship. Jordan calls me up and I explainthe rest. I had to navigate dude to General because he's never been on here before.
smh.gif
Then, I told him how to get an imposter account deleted fromMyspace...which is why this will pop up now if you try to go to the fake Myspace account.
Invalid Friend ID. This user has either cancelled their membership, or their account has been deleted.
I think the next time I'm down at Indiana State, which is tomorrow, I may have him make a tape clearing his name becauseapparently, this "chitownlegend" guy has been scamming people left and right on NT and ISS.

As for "Sole 4 Real", her situation was easy. "She's" been on here claiming to be in college and what not...but she's still in HS.On her NT dedicated Myspace, she's 19 from Chicago...and last logged in yesterday actually. On her real Myspace, she's 18 and stays in Indianapolis andhasn't been on there for like 2 months. She's actually from Gary but GI people know that GI people rep GI...not no damn Chicago...unless it's theBears or the Bulls because they broadcast their #$*$ up there.

Here's what has been said between her and I...

dq51c5.jpg

5zo110.jpg

On a sidenote, pinkloveheart was even baffled as to why Jordan never said anything to her around campus...considering that she thought he knew her from NT. Shecan co-sign on that if she feels like it.

So...I ask the Mods or Admins if this guy is going to get IP banned or if he has already been banned from here? It's one thing to impersonatesomebody...but it's another to impersonate someone and scam people with their identity. What if I had been one of the scammed and see this dude on campusthe first day of school? The situation could have been ugly. Dude needs his name cleared.

Do not lock mods. The story of chitown and sole4real tugged on our heartstrings and captivated us for years. To find out it was a farce is disappointed anddisheartening, considering the time we've all vested towards these fraudulent characters. So please, leave it open so future generations of nters may learnand not get sucked into such trickery again. Tonight, we dine in hell, just do it. Today, we declare, our independence day. Madness? this is sparta!

I almost don't even want to believe this is real because it is so pathetic.
Props to MisterP for exposing this cat

wow i read the whole thing.

talk about NT DETECTIVE. hhaha

permabans lets goooooooooo

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Do not lock mods. The story of chitown and sole4real tugged on our heartstrings and captivated us for years. To find out it was a farce is disappointed and disheartening, considering the time we've all vested towards these fraudulent characters. So please, leave it open so future generations of nters may learn and not get sucked into such trickery again. Tonight, we dine in hell, just do it. Today, we declare, our independence day. Madness? this is sparta!
eek.gif
roll.gif

Still cant believe someone would go through all this trouble just to impersonate someone. I don't even know what to call it...its just weird.

how lame do you have to be to impersonate somebody on the internet?

thats some ol' THB type mess...

so why you ain't confront dude in person for pulling that +!%#? shoulda chin checked him...

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

so why you ain't confront dude in person for pulling that +!%#? shoulda chin checked him...
indifferent.gif

I was waiting for the real peoples responses in that other thread, but it got locked. Good to see that your friends are getting their lives back, MisterP.Still unbelievable that this dude pretended to be them for years.

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

indifferent.gif
You know you pretended to be a girl, whats the
indifferent.gif
for?

I still want the people who hit up S4R to get exposed. I mean it's funny that someone is pretending to be 2 other people, but the fact that half of NT wasbeasting over a fake high school girl is hilarious.

yeah i would see "Chitownlegend" around campus and he never even slightly appeared to recognize me being 1 out 10 females on here. I thought it wasstrange when I had a conversation with him not too long ago and he not show any reaction that would lead me to believe that he had seen me on here before. Atfirst I thought he was just playing it off, but its so funny to know that he definitely didn't know anything about this.

Back
Top Bottom