The Twilight Saga: ECLIPSE - June 30, 2010

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

For the cats that hate it, why even click on the thread? It baffles me.

You really on that? If it was an appreciation thread then maybe I wouldn't have clicked on it. Regardless T movies are pretty wack, OP said the trailer sucked because it focuses on the love story...isn't twilight a love story.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you automatically can't have an opinion.  It's a forum, if people only posted their positive opinions it would be terribly boring.  If someone came through and repeatedly said "this movie sucks, everyone who likes it is an idiot" every other reply, then you might have a point.
You really on that? If it was an appreciation thread then maybe Iwouldn't have clicked on it. Regardless T movies are pretty wack, OPsaid the trailer sucked because it focuses on the love story...isn'ttwilight a love story.
eyes.gif

I'm referring to cats that come in just to give a stoneface or to say "no one cares."  That, to me, does not constitute an opinion.  I'm all for people criticizing a movie or saying how they're not fans of the movie, etc.  But reading a thread title and then clicking on it knowing that all you're going to reply with is a stoneface?  That's laaaaaame.

Originally Posted by soggymayo

You really on that? If it was an appreciation thread then maybe I wouldn't have clicked on it. Regardless T movies are pretty wack, OP said the trailer sucked because it focuses on the love story...isn't twilight a love story.
eyes.gif
the twilight series is a love story.  what made new moon hot garbage, compared to twilight (garbage) was the werewolves and the action.  this trailer didnt include any of that.

Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean you automatically can't have an opinion.  It's a forum, if people only posted their positive opinions it would be terribly boring.  If someone came through and repeatedly said "this movie sucks, everyone who likes it is an idiot" every other reply, then you might have a point.
You really on that? If it was an appreciation thread then maybe Iwouldn't have clicked on it. Regardless T movies are pretty wack, OPsaid the trailer sucked because it focuses on the love story...isn'ttwilight a love story.
eyes.gif
I'm referring to cats that come in just to give a stoneface or to say "no one cares."  That, to me, does not constitute an opinion.  I'm all for people criticizing a movie or saying how they're not fans of the movie, etc.  But reading a thread title and then clicking on it knowing that all you're going to reply with is a stoneface?  That's laaaaaame.

Obviously I read it since I bolded some of OP's post.
indifferent.gif
Nice try of defending Twilight.
laugh.gif
Also I didn't do that so...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by deedeecee012

eyes.gif
the twilight series is a love story.  what made new moon hot garbage, compared to twilight (garbage) was the werewolves and the action.  this trailer didnt include any of that.

eyes.gif
But Twilight is a love story why would they have a trailer of wolves fighting? I'm sure the trailer was targeted toward the feminine audience. But seriously though the new moon dvd is coming out then 3 months later a new twilight is coming out? Can't blame em though girls eat this crap up, I've seen chicks fight over who is the hottest in the movie.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

if ur a dude and u wanna watch this 
indifferent.gif

If ur a dude and ...insert whatever comment here
indifferent.gif

i.e (eat an ice cream cone, sing kareoke, go ice skating, play violin, spend more than 5 minutes to do your hair, never won a fistfight....)
*Serious question though...how big is your index finger in relation to your ring finger???   Totally being serious here....these are the fingers that are to the left (index) and right (ring) of your middle finger on your right hand. 

This is ridiculous...regardless of what a movie/book etc is catered to every person can get something different from it.  Personally, I am into the almost plausible to think about scenario type books and movies.  For me it adds an element of imagination to our everyday lives.  I would love to see a mix of Underworld and Twilight....Twilight has a 100000x better storyline and storytelling factor but there is wayyy too much staring into each others eyes for me.  Alas, I still dig it..

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

if ur a dude and u wanna watch this 
indifferent.gif

If ur a dude and ...insert whatever comment here
indifferent.gif

i.e (eat an ice cream cone, sing kareoke, go ice skating, play violin, spend more than 5 minutes to do your hair, never won a fistfight....)
*Serious question though...how big is your index finger in relation to your ring finger???   Totally being serious here....these are the fingers that are to the left (index) and right (ring) of your middle finger on your right hand. 

This is ridiculous...regardless of what a movie/book etc is catered to every person can get something different from it.  Personally, I am into the almost plausible to think about scenario type books and movies.  For me it adds an element of imagination to our everyday lives.  I would love to see a mix of Underworld and Twilight....Twilight has a 100000x better storyline and storytelling factor but there is wayyy too much staring into each others eyes for me.  Alas, I still dig it..
eat an ice cream cone?
dude i have no idea of what ur talking about but new moon was just a bunch of guys without shirts. 
Its obviously catering to the teenage girl audience.

Originally Posted by parada45

I can't wait for this to be over with

wont be anytime soon
happy.gif
still got this movie, then breaking dawn... then hopefully maybe maybe maybe midnight sun

eyes.gif
Obviously I read it since I bolded some of OP's post.
indifferent.gif
Nice try of defending Twilight.
laugh.gif
Also I didn't do that so...
indifferent.gif

Then I'm obviously not referring to you! LOL. Are you that stupid?
smh.gif

For the record, I don't like Twilight. I've yet to see any of the movies. I just came in to watch the trailer and became irritated with folks that come in just to s**t on something just for the sake of it.

Then I'm obviously not referring to you! LOL. Are you that stupid?
smh.gif

For the record, I don't like Twilight. I've yet to see any of the movies. I just came in to watch the trailer and became irritated with folks that come in just to s**t on something just for the sake of it.

Oh, so you calling me stupid when you quoted ME?
eyes.gif
OH, you DON'T like twilight...
indifferent.gif
right Get your story straight. If you don't like twilight why would even care about the twilight beefs?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
You sure that irritation isn't from the people saying this movie sucks?
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
for me not watching the 1st nor 2nd one before
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
for never going to watch this gay pron

Back
Top Bottom