The U not being bowl eligible Appreciation!!!

Im an fan of the Canes but Im happy we're not bowl eligible, I dont want gettin killed again on national TV.

this is terrible for THE U and ima a huge hurricane fan. But just wait for next season, our team is gonna be back minus acouple players who dont matter and addin some of those freshman we are getting and we will be back

Welcome back mayne, missed givin ya grief about them Canes.

U back for good or u plan on making more drunken posts? ( I seen that last one U made that got u the tossed outta here a while back)
laugh.gif

real talk, who cares?
laugh.gif
they don't gotta win championships or attendbowl games to produce league material anyways. don't they got like 2 cats guaranteed to go in the 1st round, + others that are going to be scatteredthroughout the draft? appreciated

Originally Posted by K8be wan Kenobi

^who are you? Thirty Tres ??

add in some of those freshman we are getting

alot of them are beginning to turn elsewhere after seeing this season

I mean...that's one of my previous names.
laugh.gif

Hopefully this'll be my last one.
happy.gif

As for de-commits...right now there might be 2 LBs who are re-considering that's it.

PJ as you can see.....is a solid a Cane commit as can be.
smokin.gif

pj needs to be at USC ASAP and the rumors put him here by signing day i would also really like forston and robinson at outside linebacker to come to USC. thepoor coaching by Shannon has really helped other schools its only a matter of time before they begin to jump ship.

It's bittersweet.....

Cane fans were not bad on this board....although it is tough to find them now.

all you guys gloating enjoy it now while it lasts. somebody needs to retire bowden. he keeps forgetting to change his diaper, thats not a good look.
grin.gif

pj needs to be at USC ASAP and the rumors put him here by signing day i would also really like forston and robinson at outside linebacker to come to USC. the poor coaching by Shannon has really helped other schools its only a matter of time before they begin to jump ship.
lol.

PJ maybe but i doubt it ( PC usually doesnt land top florida talent), but forston or robinson?
laugh.gif

Kids arent being sold on the present, its the future idiots....which is actually bright...well be back.

Originally Posted by Goodfella 19

pj needs to be at USC ASAP and the rumors put him here by signing day

Signing day........
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude. PJ will already be enrolled at UM by signing day. He's already trying get registered to start classes at UM on Jan. 7th.

I guess all these little games PJ has been playing with other schools is working because everybody from UF, to UGA, to USC thinks they're really gonnaget him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lowslows

PJ maybe but i doubt it ( PC usually doesnt land top florida talent), but forston or robinson?
laugh.gif

Kids arent being sold on the present, its the future idiots....which is actually bright...well be back.

hes right. while shannon might not be the greatest coach, he can really recruit & im confident in a few years he'll turn the program back to thepowerhouse it was, or at least, something more respectable than it is now

lol, these southern cal boys thinkin' they gettin' this dude, ain't no dude from pompano gonna ever de-commit from UM, we'll see you boys inthe swamp though next september

Dark dark times for my teams in Miami, there must be something in the water.
smh.gif

I have a lot of questions for the coaching staff but we have to at least give them their due time to see whats what. After next season we'll have a betterread on what's going to happen. After that, decision time.

Dude....His last login date was 10/20/2007....

That was a month ago....Before y'all got thrashed by UVA....and before Y'all were uneligible for a bowl.....A LOT can change in a month....

But, as much as I dislike Miami.....I don"t really like the fact that y'all suck...Cause when we lose to y'all...It makes us look worse.....

Da Caines will be back as will my Criminoles....

However, I REALLY dont think y'all will be relevant until the year after next....Marve will be a RS Soph and Baby J and Coop will be Sr's (If they arestill there)

But the good news is that Glenn Sharpe and Lance Legget will be gone....
laugh.gif

Oh, and how could I forget Kyle Wright...

Definitely unappreciated; first time in 10 years we're not in a bowl game.

However, Kyle Wright no longer playing for the U?

APPRECIATED.

Now he's just gotta pack Kirby Freeman in his suitcase. Son will prolly be the #3 QB next year anyway.
laugh.gif
Looking forward to seeing what Randy Shannon can do with a full offseason to recruit and getpeople ready. He took the Canes' recruiting class last year from 30-ish to top 15, and that was with him taking the reins later in the game. I definitelythink we'll be coming back up in the next, say 2 years.

yet they will still put like 3 future pro-bowlers into the league. Crazy.
Seriously.
laugh.gif
Calais Campbell and Kenny Phillips are probably going in the top-15 this coming draft.

Def unappreciated
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
. Ilike the discipline Randy Shannon is trying to instill in the program and I'm glad Kyle Wright and Kirby Freeman won't be the QB anymore.

Back
Top Bottom