The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Observation/Prediction: Based on the # of ads that I see him in now, Messi is gonna become Pele when he retires. Dude will show up at your indoor game in New Jersey if the money is right. :lol:

missed the colombia vs greece match.

I'll definately watch after today's matches are over.

Uruguay vs Costa Rica is about to start.

Looking forward to some Forlan free kicks, some Cavani x Suarez action as well.

:smokin

nerd.gif

Uruguay a country with like 3 million people, got to respect that. I feel for the small populated quality ootball countries since mine is one of them :pimp:

Didn't Adidas have similarly tight kits... with the electrical-tape straps behind the shoulders?  

Anyway... damn, great pen. 

Last edited:
so glad that when I left yesterday after not touching NT after I saw the last game I come back here and its only 50 unread new posts in this thread compared to the 150+ I got to go through in the actual WC thread.

I wonder if theres a statistic somewhere out there saying that the winning teams of WCs or at least all the semi finalist teams have had a coach who wasn't of the nationality of the team he commands. I always feel like foreign coaches on other teams dont get far

Back
Top Bottom