The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I dont know which thread to post in but,

that was a good game. Costa Rica was impressive. Pereira :smh: can't do the last name like that.

Last edited:
Bro, Campbell just lifted the spirits of everyone in England, along with the Arsenal fans.

Why is his last name Campbell anyways? :lol:
:lol: I know somebody from Costa Rica with ane nglish name and i asked him how/why one time ....he informed me that alot of the Black ppl in that country have roots from Jamaican slaves so they speak creole/english and got english names

i thought maybe one or two of you guys would find this funny but i went to lunch with a friend and i asked dude behind the counter if he knew who won the game and he said Colombia and i was like okay good and he was like not good i'm Greek and so is half the staff, i felt bad for saying okay good :frown:

:lol: I know somebody from Costa Rica with ane nglish name and i asked him how/why one time ....he informed me that alot of the Black ppl in that country have roots from Jamaican slaves so they speak creole/english and got english names

Exactly. Its the same in Belize, Guatemala and Honduras.

Is it just me or has this World Cup been way better than South Africa

It's obviously because Adidas made a ball that isn't a piece of crap and will actually find the net when hit now. South Africa was at a disadvantage

I know it's early... I just remember so many draws and boring games

Back
Top Bottom