The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

I feel like all these stadiums look the same. Oval shaped roofs for rain protection and that's it.

Am I tripping? Lol

Last edited:
Why is Messi wearing #10? I thought #10 was reserved for the playmaker. Or does Argentina not care about those positional numbers?

Messi needs to start pulling the trigger more. Is it me or do I sense the crowd being pro Bosnia. It could just be Brazilian fans as well

Messi needs to start pulling the trigger more. Is it me or do I sense the crowd being pro Bosnia. It could just be Brazilian fans as well

"This means so much to Bosnia just to be at the World Cup. Highest unemployment rate of all the World Cup participating countries, people homeless for the second time in recent memory because of the floods, useless government that doesn't give a damn about the people... this sport is literally the only thing most people have to make life just a little better. Can't really find the words to describe it. Would love to see Argentina win it all but a draw or win for us tonight would just be unreal!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom