The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Spain+v+Chile+Group+B+yWtp293n4Otx.jpg

Spain is in desperate need of actual wingers. Too many creative types and nobody who can take a player on and go past them one on one.

People forget before 2010 Spain has always underperformed at world cups. The world always asked why? The best league the best 2 teams and best players and no world cups.
2010 world cup was the exception

End of an era....can;t take away the amazing run they had but yeah...its a wrap. 2016 euro team should be interesting, lot of new-ish faces.

Spain was rolling with Barca's tide, but Barca is now washed up.

Still tho, the Spaniards owe there life to Barca. Barca and there system was the foundation of Spain's run. Was one hell of a ride, but to be honest half the people of Catalunya don't even care and want there own national team so like I said, Spaniards should be grateful. Lol

One of the major reasons I like Villa at Spain is cause he would also have a go when the rest of the team was over engineering a goal.

Today there were a few situations where I thought Spain was completely over engineering the situation and just needed to have a go on goal...

Back
Top Bottom