The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Balo needs a father figure type of manager and even that hasn't worked out. Maybe Wenger might set him straight. But its still risky. I'm weary of it. I really do hope that Mario pulls it together, I want him to be the player that we know he can be.

Wish each passing day, that looks more and more unlikely.

I thought maybe playing for Country he would get his act together, and maybe the engagement would help him settle down. Neither of those things seemed to have a major impact on him.

Really frustrating to see someone with all the tools, but just too stubborn to put in the work to use them.

RUMOR: Real Madrid are on the verge of making their first signing of the summer in the shape of Toni Kroos. The player has agreed a five-year deal worth €5 million (after tax) a season at the Bernabéu following a meeting between his agent and the 'Los Blancos' higher-ups in Madrid. (Marca)

View media item 1053165

Volker Struth, Toni Kroos' agent: "There is no agreement, neither Real Madrid nor with another club."

Where there is smoke....

@FrenchFtWeekly Le Parisien: Kingsley Coman has completed his move from PSG to Juventus. Signs a 5-year deal.

Posted this a few pages back. Wenger said none of the rumors about Arsenal's interest in Balo are true. Plus Balo doesn't fit any of the ideals that Wenger has often spoke about in his footballing philosophies over the years. I think he goes for Remy or maybe even Mandzukic.

It's the logo I don't like. Woodward just needs to complete the look & get the budweiser sponsorship to go on the back below the number & get that bud crown to go above the name set... :rolleyes

Milan announce Kaka is officially opting out of his contract...
http://www.acmilan.com/it/news/show/153029
(Learn Italian.)

Not officially confirmed yet, but Orlando paper states he will arrive at airport at 6PM tonight, official press conference at 10AM tomorrow, unveiled to fans at US/Belgium watch party tomorrow afternoon.

When do Orlando join the MLS, Next season?

Haven't heard much about them here, Only the New York City team and Beckham's Miami side

- Mario in London sounds like a newspaper's dream come true :lol: At this point he's just a regular problem child who plays the victim. He'll only get it together when he's ready to.

- Everyone seems to think Fabregas is a diva all of a sudden...as long as he maintains his role as a AM/CM I couldn't care less. He's always been one of my favorite players.

- All of Arsenal's defenders are jumping ship to Man City?

Last edited:
man our new kits look a ton better than i thought, might consider purchasing now

Orlando join MLS in 2015 if im not mistaken

Agreed i think the chevy logo itself is just super tacky looking.  I would be fine with a more 2-d flat design of the logo.  But i hate the way this one looks

Last edited:
http://nikeinc.com/news/a-timeline-of-nike-mercurial-boots#/detail/30794

00_1998Merc_2_detail.jpg

01_2000MercMatch_2_detail.jpg

02_2002MercVapor_2_detail.jpg

03_2004MercVaporII_2_detail.jpg

04_2006MercVaporIII_2_detail.jpg

05_2008MercVaporSL_2_detail.jpg

06_2008MercVaporIV_2_detail.jpg

08_2009MercVaporSuperfly_2_detail.jpg

10_2010MercVaporSuperflyII_2_detail.jpg

12_2011MercVaporSuperflyIII_2_detail.jpg

13_2012MercVaporVIII_2_detail.jpg

14_2013MercVaporIX_2_detail.jpg

16_2014MercVaporSuperflyIV_2_detail.jpg

Reactions: jjs
Mercurial are my favourite boot, Rocked them since the beginning, My favourite is the Gold Euro 2004

TodoFut has the top end kid's galaxy CR7 Mercurials (regularly $119.99) for $60. I want to get them for my son for the upcoming season but he doesn't like them... I told him he was crazy... :rolleyes

TodoFut has the top end kid's galaxy CR7 Mercurials (regularly $119.99) for $60. I want to get them for my son for the upcoming season but he doesn't like them... I told him he was crazy... :rolleyes

Smart kid. I bet he listens to xabi Alonso.

:lol: No, we're a Nike family so no Xabi Adidas boots.

He wants the Mercurial Veloce Metallic Mach Purples instead...

I got him some Fireberry Mercurial Veloces on clearance but he needs a second pair too. He plays 2 games on the weekend & has 2 practices a week. He'll also have 12 weeks (once a week) of technical training also so having 2 pairs is a must...

Last edited:
There have been a lot of high kicks in this WC that haven't been called...

Wow, off side nullifies Nigeria's goal...

Back
Top Bottom