The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

So is AC keeping Balotelli?

They're looking to off load him but want his full transfer value. I think I saw they wanted €30-€35 mill for him (fat chance).

I just saw a headline where Galatasaray’s sporting director Tomas Ujfalusi said Balo would be treated like a king in Istanbul...

Just seen Fiorentina did not pick up Anderson after the loan deal, another season on the bench? Must be rough. Same for Zaha, sounds like Van gaal doesn't want to take the leap of faith. Can't blame him, Moyes messed up the aurora.

Last edited:
AS reports PSG and Utd have offered 60m for Di Maria.

Real Madrid, City, Chelsea finna start a bidding war for Pogba.

Really hope RM stay away from James and go for Pogba and a striker to go along with Kroos.

It's said that if Juve is serious about their interest in Alexis, the Old Lady has to sell either Vidal or Progba. Can't see them selling Alexis' best friend but would hate to see them sell Progba too.

Really not digging the styles of collars Nike has this year. From Barca, to Inter, to PSG. Clean kits tho all aorund tho.

That United shirt just makes me want to punch someone in the face.

i really am alone in my love for the united kit... look at it :smokin
View media item 1065230
i do not see pogba leaving this summer... madrid does not need him or james with kroos.. only thing madrid need now would be maybe a striker

AS reports PSG and Utd have offered 60m for Di Maria.

Real Madrid, City, Chelsea finna start a bidding war for Pogba.

Really hope RM stay away from James and go for Pogba and a striker to go along with Kroos.

That I would believe.

i really am alone in my love for the united kit... look at it :smokin
View media item 1065230
i do not see pogba leaving this summer... madrid does not need him or james with kroos.. only thing madrid need now would be maybe a striker

I keep looking at it - still want to punch someone in the face...:rolleyes

Folks...

"United announced a seven-year sponsorship agreement with the U.S. auto maker, reportedly worth about $559 million total, in 2012"

"Manchester United said it will receive $70 million during the first year of the Chevrolet deal."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...ted-unveils-new-uniforms-with-chevrolet-logo/

Gotta take the good with the bad...

I didn't see Pogba play much for Juve, but with Kroos being a marquee midfielder signing, and Khedira coming back, I think it would be best for both Madrid and Pogba that he spends another year with Juve, if the move ever happens. He didn't really show me that he's ready to come in and contribute instantly from his WC performance.

Last edited:
Chelseas kits look sick this season.

IDK how I feel about the tottenham kits tho.

I liked the all white and the teal colored kits from them this past season, even with the gigantic HP logo (which didn't look that bad)

idk, black and yellow with AIA.... they'll have to grow on me.

last season's Tottenham kits grew on me over the year...

ended up picking up a home jersey... hopefully this doesn't turn into a yearly thing 
embarassed.gif

Only the most hardcore United fans can like that kit. Giant sponsor logos don't go well with prestigious clubs. It's the same reason why I hate Everton kits even though the actual design of the kit is good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom