The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Theres rumors fifa reopended up ballon d'or voting back up until the 29th haha.

Crazy if true

Theres rumors fifa reopended up ballon d'or voting back up until the 29th haha.

Crazy if true

Footie Writer ‏@FootieWriter 26m
If Ronaldo doesn't win the Ballon D'or this year nobody will ever win it again. Messi will win it even after he retires. Ronaldo too good.

CR7 the gawwd I picked to watch the 1st half again and missed the entire 2nd half. I will not be looking at the GIFS because Im going to download the game and watch the entire 2nd half lol

Of the 11 ties for spots this month, every one will go to the favorite. No upsets. WC2014 is gonna be ridiculous. :x

It's a god damn shame cause Ronaldo won't win the Ballon D'Or anyways.

Still can't believe this game. Now that i've calmed down a bit, what a roller coaster of emotions this game was. I for sure thought that Sweden goal was coming. But like I've been saying, the more they push the more vulnerable they become. Our counter was unbelievable. Giving straight dimes to Ronaldo. As for Ronaldo, I have nothing to say. Self explanatory.

Those defensive lapses are brutal though. For the most part we have good defense throughout the game but there's always that occasional ball watching that makes us pay :smh: If only the quality of the 2010 defense was still here

It's a god damn shame cause Ronaldo won't win the Ballon D'Or anyways.

Still can't believe this game. Now that i've calmed down a bit, what a roller coaster of emotions this game was. I for sure thought that Sweden goal was coming. But like I've been saying, the more they push the more vulnerable they become. Our counter was unbelievable. Giving straight dimes to Ronaldo. As for Ronaldo, I have nothing to say. Self explanatory.

This article http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20131...-votaciones-del-balon-de-oro_54394293317.html is leading people to believe the voting has been extended, so that Ronaldo can win it.

Oh and I really hope for the next world cup they don't extend it to 40 teams but they make the playoff's more fair. Made no sense Portugal to play Sweden. While Uruguay play Jordan and Mexico play New Zealand. Team's in the playoff's around the world should play each other at random or according to FIFA rankings. As fans we're going to miss out on Zlatan and a strong Ukraine side. I think it will change tho. Too much controversy surrounding this.

Creator of NT being Portuguese (bet some of ya'll didn't know). Forca Portugal Carallho!! :pimp:

Last edited:
Not that it matters, but I'm pretty sure Ibra wasnt applauding Ronaldo. I think he was just encouraging his teammates 

Even though Portugal made it I think the team needs to make a few changes.

Meireles:I love you and thank you for your service but unless we need to hold a lead, you need to be a sub
Nani: you're useless even though I tried to give you the benefit if the doubt. Bruma needs to be replacing you on the wing
H almeida: you don't even deserve to be called up in a friendly. Thanks for nothing.

If I'm missing anything else I"ll let me fellow porkchops chime in.

Cr7>messi

Last edited:
Bruno Alves, although a great defender for 95% of matches , needs to stop having Pique moments where he suddenly puts in 0 effort to stop the scorer

Paulo Bento needs a new sweater

Paulo Bento needs to stop including players who have been @#$% for years and give others who have actually been performing for their clubs a chance.

Although I'm obviously happy at the result today, we shouldn't have even been in this position. So damn tired of having to qualify to get into tournaments like we're some random Oceana country or some @#$% and not a country which has produced legends for decades

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom