The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Damn, what a goal...

What's everyone watching?
I'm at work :frown: Also in need of gifs.

wilshere.gif

This is some ****** ********.

This team is really starting to lose it. We keep playing with 3 defensive midfielders, no creator. This bum of a coach doesn't play our best playmaker (Quintero).

Jackson Martinez is starting to look like a fraud. Looks like one of those Porto overhyped players that Porto want to take complete financial advantage of. Whoever is going to pay for Jackson might be making a huge mistake. Without Moutinho or James Rodriguez now he's been coming into the light.

Last edited:
yo, is the porto game on right now? My stream is out

but yo, this game is getting real good. Napoli and Dortmund getting real physical, its gonna be a gud match, as first half is about to be over :lol:

Last edited:
Poor clearance from Barca leading to another Ajax goal... Damn Masch... :rolleyes

Edit - Barca lookin' a little tired...

Last edited:
Smh @ barca.. Pique and puyol looked scared of the ball

Edit- that's some of the worst defending by Celtic

Last edited:
A bit of a harsh booking for Neymar... but I guess it was a high/dangerous kick afterall. 

A bit of a harsh booking for Neymar... but I guess it was a high/dangerous kick afterall. 

Granted he has every right to go for it. but it seemed like he could see the defender coming in to make the challenge before he left the ground.

Finally got that 2nd goal. Dortmund have been playing some amazing footy.

Back
Top Bottom