The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Rumors about Suarez staying and us looking for Plan B's...... Welcome (back) to Arsenal, Nicklas Bendtner. :smh:

Arsenal would bring in players that would "excite us" supporters they (Ivan) said....

:stoneface:

This window is a clusterf**k

Though.. I want Rooney gone, we CANNOT sell him to Chelsea.
Yeah, tricky. 

Not that I want him gone... I just don't want to deal with all the 'baggage'... at the same time... not Chelsea or any other EPL team.  You just can't. 

A couple more classic shirt sponsors:

P.S. I miss the late 90's/early 2000's Serie A. What happened to Italian football?

Money,

Ruined the league, Teams were spending what they could not afford and teams like Lazio, Fiorentina and Parma nearly went bust

Etoo at Chelsea would be a dream come true, especially if he is even 2/3 the player he was with Barca. 

Can Eto'o still produce? His numbers in Russia aren't very impressive, and he's playing in the Russian Football Premier League.

Last edited:
I don't judge people too harshly on their time in Russia.....idk why 
laugh.gif

Can Eto'o still produce? His numbers in Russia aren't very impressive, and he's playing in the Russian Football Premier League.

Who has been supplying him during his time?

Proven goal scorers are goal scorers...it's like riding a bike to them....if they get the right supply, they can still finish....

May not have the same speed, or the same agility...but they can still finish...

Proven goal scorers are goal scorers...it's like riding a bike to them....if they get the right supply, they can still finish....

Fernando Torres would disagree :lol:

Fernando Torres would disagree :lol:

:rofl: touche.

But on the flipside of that coin.

Golden Boot 2012 Euro
Golden Boot 2013 Confederations Cup

Is this the start of the comeback story? :nerd:

Last edited:
Are you kidding? Arsenal couldn't even sign Luis Gustavo?

Pathetic.

This has to be Wengers last year.

Arsenal is getting a taste of the Liverpool treatment, except a player has never shunned us to go play for a team that isnt in champions league :tongue:

Looks like Wayne has miraculously recovered from his injury and will be starting tonight. 

Last edited:
Suarez put out a statement today saying he never said that he wanted to stay at Liverpool.
Gustavo said he didn't want to join Wolfsburg. They also had a lower bid than us. He's in the starting XI, chances of him flying to Germany and back to be in the starting XI. It's possible. We'll find out soon enough. I wouldn't be surprised if it had to do with wages if he did sign with them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom