The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Give him some playing time... that's fine, but you can't start Rooney, especially since he hasn't played with the team in a competitive match since last season.  It's just too risky to throw him in there all of a sudden.

He's on the bench, so that's a start.

Lindegaard, Fabio, Smalling, Anderson, Zaha, Kagawa, Rooney.

Last edited:
This English Premiere on NBC is pretty dope, I'm envious.

Wish my cable provider offered Bein Sports, then I'd be all set, all around.

This English Premiere on NBC is pretty dope, I'm envious.

Wish my cable provider offered Bein Sports, then I'd be all set, all around.

Do you have Optimum? I'm hoping Bein Sports get's picked up. I'm hoping some of the Bundesliga rights get picked up as well. Dutch and Portuguese leagues as well. With ESPN and Fox, not having much, I would expect them to pick something up aside from what they currently have.

Do you have Optimum? I'm hoping Bein Sports get's picked up. I'm hoping some of the Bundesliga rights get picked up as well. Dutch and Portuguese leagues as well. With ESPN and Fox, not having much, I would expect them to pick something up aside from what they currently have.

Yea I have Optimum. We're not going to get Bein Sports man, Optimum is always the last cable company to do something. James Dolan is the worst. I'm seriously thinking of making the switch to Vios, even tho it cost more.

The Portuguese League was being shown on ESPN 3 last year, which made my life much easier. I don't think it's on this year, I have no idea where it is now in America. That kills me as well.

@PhantomGoal: Incredible, Danny Welbeck scores from a yard out. He must have been working on his finishing over the Summer.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom