The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Well the chickenhead gold digger Januzaj might not have liked Nandos but Mila Kunis was fascinated by the idea going there.... This interview was lulz...

Sterling and Townsend were taking some shots at girl on Twitter earlier, too. Don't have screencaps, but they're out there....
Doesn't Sterling have a few kids already, tho...?

Zidane still has it... Wonder if he's behind Modric's turn in form? :rolleyes

Glad to see he's playing well again after being considered the worst transfer in La Liga history (or something like that).

Alves & Messi playing long range keepy uppies...

Last edited:
The puma kit Henry is wearing and that was posted psk is dope. Going back to the hooped socks was a nice touch. Puma kits looks great if your fit.. Jada gonna be running around looking preg tho

Nico singed a two year deal with Brentford. Best of luck to him
Be_DBdaIYAAHEGH.jpg

:frown: :frown: :frown: I really wanted him to get one last shot here. Hope he does well with all the playing time he'll get. Sucks that his only real chance came in the mauling we took up at OT, but despite the scoreline I thought he (and Coquelin) played well.

article-2208446-1532CEC1000005DC-688_468x333.jpg

6848252217_fedf1d4227_z.jpg

Sad news but best of luck Nico!

^ Now that's great marketing... :lol:

Nando's is actually known for playing on things that happen in the media.

For instance in South Africa, the the government road agency, SANRAL put tolls on roads that people had been using for years for free...

They took out this full page ad in every paper...

View media item 769640
When USA lost to Brazil in the Confed cup...

View media item 769641
BP Oil Spilll

View media item 769642
After Lance Armstrong had a confession on Oprah...

thumb.php

Zidane can get on the pitch right now and one of the best playmakers in the world. Limited amount of time but still lol.

Zidane come back!

Zidane can get on the pitch right now and one of the best playmakers in the world. Limited amount of time but still lol.

Zidane come back!

this is so true...
Zidane was the best all round player ever. He just had all the tools and fundamentals. Perhaps the best player of all time.

Manchester United
@ManUtd
David Moyes confirms Fabio and @wilfriedzaha are on their way to @CardiffCityFC in an exclusive MUTV interview: bit.ly/1gkkJcN

At least Willy Z will get some playing time now.

Forgot this guy even existed....

David Ngog...

View media item 769839

Last edited:
You can tell that guy has not an ounce of happiness holding up that shirt.

Kroos to Chelsea? :nerd:

I’m convinced Chelsea don’t actually have scouts, just let other teams sound out transfers for players then step in last moment with more money. Already did it with Willian and Salah this season. Not saying Kroos is near signing for us mind… but it’s a Chelsea tactic. Essien, Mikel and Hazard are 3 that were due to come to us before Chelsea stepped in. Would say Robben as well, but that seemed our own fault.

United fans. :lol:

Pedro is underrated man.
Only 26. Feels like he's been performing at a world class level for an eternity.
Very underrated, I used to wonder why the hell would he be playing for Barcelona

Sterling and Townsend were taking some shots at girl on Twitter earlier, too. Don't have screencaps, but they're out there....
Doesn't Sterling have a few kids already, tho...?
He's got like 3 kids already :x

Just seen the posts on Twitter :lol:

Not a full move, but about time. Maybe Liverpool will finally get him :lol:
Hopefully

This season isn't going good for him, maybe the change of scenery might help him move along

Nico singed a two year deal with Brentford. Best of luck to him

:frown: :frown: :frown: I really wanted him to get one last shot here. Hope he does well with all the playing time he'll get. Sucks that his only real chance came in the mauling we took up at OT, but despite the scoreline I thought he (and Coquelin) played well.

Sad news but best of luck Nico!

His last loan spell went awful, I think he only played once :smh: but I was pulling for him as well. He held his own when he played for the first time, was the skipper for the u21 team. I hear that either the manager or one of the coaches at Brentford is a former Arsenal coach so that should help with the transition and they're in a position to be promoted to the Championship. I hope it works out for him!

I wonder what will happen with Coquelin, he's got about 15 or so games under his belt so far. He's being played mostly in LM/RM. So I think Wenger wants him to work on his long passing, crossing, and holding the ball among other things. Not sure how it's going. But I don't think it's going good

Back
Top Bottom