The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Dortmund :smokin

RectangularFlippantBlackpanther.gif

I don't think any youngster in the world right now has the potential to be on a Messi/Ronaldo level, with those type of stats? I don't think we'll see that for a while.

But Hazard sure does have the potential to be the best in the world once those two are on the way out.

I don't think any youngster in the world right now has the potential to be on a Messi/Ronaldo level, with those type of stats? I don't think we'll see that for a while.

But Hazard sure does have the potential to be the best in the world once those two are on the way out.

Hazard still has 4-5 years to get to that level.

just a thought but what would you guys think if hazard was turned into a striker leaving the spot open for his brother to play in the midfield do you think this could ever work

just a thought but what would you guys think if hazard was turned into a striker leaving the spot open for his brother to play in the midfield do you think this could ever work

Thorgan is still 20, so there's still a while for him to go before he'd play for Mourinho.

Hazard's skillset is best as a forward on the wing cutting in to the middle. He has pace, trickery, a great cross and a fantastic long distance shot. I don't see why he should be in the 9.

You don't take a player who is as good as Hazard with the ball at his feet and put him at striker.

Piers :lol:

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 1 hr
Still over-rated. #Hazard
EXPAN. KTHX.

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 1 hr
Marginally less over-rated. #Hazard
EXPAN. KTHX.

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 47 mins
Still a touch over-rated > RT @GaryLineker Stating the bleeding obvious, but Eden Hazard is a sensationally good footballer.

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan 29 mins
Yep, still over-rated. #Hazard

Where were Citeh today?

Was Fernandino playing?

Seems like life without Aguero is proving too difficult for Citeh...

No Fernandinho unti late Feb/early March.

Milner was playing in center holding mid, which was not his position. DeMechelis needs a break.

Navas needs Nasri to come back so he can take some time off.

Negredo's form has dipped.

Good ol' Februarys.

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom