The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

This #*(#*($ Moyes is actually disappointed that Tom "I Belong in the #$&*(@#$()#$ Championship" Cleverley is injured.

:smh: >:

Last edited:
tumblr_llxlpek4PE1qguurxo1_500.gif

The lads are playing so well, but are just so unlucky not to be in the lead!  Keeper keeps on getting in the way! 

Squawka Football @Squawka

Man Utd cross count: 39. THIRTY NINE. On the opening day of the season against Swansea they made just 11 crosses and won 4-1. Moyes' style?

thats an interesting fact Sinner.

I really hate when teams park the bus though.. still shouldn't matter tho as much talent as we have we should still be able to get through. we didn't look interested again until they took the lead.. i just got a feeling we will level and then take the foot off the gas AGAIN..

Last edited:
thats an interesting fact Sinner.

I really hate when teams park the bus though.. still shouldn't matter tho, we didn't look interested again until they took the lead.. i just got a feeling we will level and then take the foot off the gas AGAIN..

What a difference this makes on the sidelines...

ibuveu0ZmCGT68.gif

4/5 times out of this season that United have conceded first, they've gone on to lose that match.

Took Moyes all of 3 games to turn Mata from a playmaking #10 into a winger who just fires crosses into the box.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom