The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Yikes...heading back in to CL, Dortmund lost 3-0 at 17th-place Hamburg.
Aubameyang kicked a dude in the jaw and got away with a yellow. (.gif, eiddy?)

Edit: Found a .gif of this ridiculous FK goal for Hamburg.

iW2ImGjgRpgGw.gif

Last edited:
De Gea, Smalling, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Fellaini, Carrick, Januzaj, Mata, Rooney, van Persie.

Lindegaard, Valencia, Fletcher, Giggs, Kagawa, Young & Hernandez.

Fellaini has been out for how long??? Throwing him in the mix right away?  Doesn't look like a very cross-heavy lineup too.  Interesting. 

Last edited:
De Gea, Smalling, Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra, Fellaini, Carrick, Januzaj, Mata, Rooney, van Persie.

Lindegaard, Valencia, Fletcher, Giggs, Kagawa, Young & Hernandez.

Fellaini has been out for how long??? Throwing him in the mix right away?  Doesn't look like a very cross-heavy lineup too.  Interesting. 

I know he's been training quite a bit recently. So maybe that's why Moyes feels confident.

More importantly, what I am a bit happier about in seeing is Januzaj x Mata x Rooney x RVP and Young on the BENCH (I would be happier if he wasn't even on the 18 list).

We clearly need to tie down Sagna to a new contract

At 31, that's a dangerous idea.

End of the season he could easily run out of gas, and now you've tied him down for 3+ years.

You don't want an Evra situation on your hands. It's painful.

He's not a scrub like Evra :tongue:
His contract runs out in the summer. It would be two years at the most. The original deal was for one year, I'm not sure what the deal is now.
But I get what you're getting at

His contract runs out in the summer. It would be two years at the most. The original deal was for one year, I'm not sure what the deal is now.

Word is he rejected the two year deal, he wanted a third year and higher wages. I don't disagree with the wages though since he's been on the same 60k most of his time at the club. 70k a week for two years is a bit low id sign him to make sure we get these photo shoots every year

View media item 819544View media item 819546

Last edited:

Word is he rejected the two year deal, he wanted a third year and higher wages. I don't disagree with the wages though since he's been on the same 60k most of his time at the club. 70k a week for two years is a bit low id sign him to make sure we get these photo shoots every year

View media item 819544View media item 819546

I use them as wallpapers on my phone :pimp: but he should certainly earn more

Back
Top Bottom