The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Bale is as good as gone if the Lamela transfer goes through. #feelsbadman for M. Bradley, seems like Roma is losing all its good players - Osvaldo, Stekelenburg, Lamela (potentially) and bringing in Gervinho :smh:. I hope De Rossi doesn't bolt also.

Can't believe Roma is giving up Lamela right after Osvaldo.

If I were to have a second favorite team it'd be Roma since I studied there for a while. I'm disappointed in the Giallorossi :smh:

Agreed, I really like what Hughton has done with his squad.

Low key smart signings that will provide results...

I think they'll surprise a few folks this season...
I've been telling my friends about Van Wolfinsinkel since last year. I think he will be a low key goal scorer.I was saying whichever club that were to pick him up, would be making a good buy.

Can't believe Roma is giving up Lamela right after Osvaldo.

If I were to have a second favorite team it'd be Roma since I studied there for a while. I'm disappointed in the Giallorossi :smh:
I like Roma. It seems they want to move into a different direction with these transfers they are making. Hopefully they put the money to use.

Last edited:
Roma has sold high on the three that have left this summer, but yeah, not enough brought back in to push them back up closer to the top 3 in Italy.

Have Arsenal ever worn this color combination kit before? Wow

Huge game for Wenger. Lets see now they respond.

Old Porto alum's on Fenderbache :smokin

Last edited:
...and we're off. OG, but whatever.

Side note: Good to see Paul Lambert step it up from the track suit to a Polo sweater this year.

Last edited:
I'm sure Wenger is on the touchline like....

paul%20ince%20blackburn%20football.gif

Spurs must be signing players just to troll Arsenal now... :lol:

They're building a very smart, fast paced, and decent squad with depth so that they can make a serious push for Champions League.

Their serious trolling towards Arsenal will most likely come from their advertising campaign the day they make CL footy, and Arsenal don't. :lol:

One has to respect Daniel Levy, that dude is operating in the TW with absolutely ZERO damns to give. He leveraged this Bale deal into what, 3+ players?

:smh: Impressive....

The days of laughing at clubs like Liverpool and Spurs look like they've come to an end...

Spurs have definitely done pod business this window and Pool is going with a youth movement...we'll have to see how it shakes out at the end though..,not every one of these guys are gonna step right in and make a smooth transition to the Prem.

God I just wih Arsenal did SOMETHING smh now we've got injuries to boot on top of a squad lacking depth severely, I'm hoping this black cloud goes away soon smh

I made comments about the weak side Levy built around Bale but he's done shrewd business during the summer transfer window. It's a shame Bale most likely wont be around to enjoy playing for the remade team but they should play well without him too.

As for Barca, Tata had his side press very high up the pitch & got great results against a weak side.

Very interested in seeing how Atletico Madrid's Simeone counters with his team. Despite losing Falcoa, they did nicely in the transfer window.

I'm somewhat shocked that Pellegrini let Denis Suarez go but very very happy he's joined the Blaugrana...

Back
Top Bottom