The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

Looking at Chelsea's next 6....

BPL 15 Mar 2014
v Aston Villa (A)

BPL 22 Mar 2014
v Arsenal (H)

BPL 29 Mar 2014
v Crystal Palace (A)

BPL 5 Apr 2014
v Stoke (H)

BPL 13 Apr 2014
v Swansea (A)

BPL 20 Apr 2014
v Sunderland (H)

I don't see them slowing down to be honest....

irks me how Mourinho leaves before the match ends..like he cant just wait 30 seconds 
laugh.gif

Thoughts & prayers to Iniesta & his wife who had a miscarriage. The child would've been their second.

Can't even begin to imagine the grief.

United fans, how do you feel about Liverpool finishing above you this year?

Last edited:
Someone must have gotten into Moyes' ear.

Having his players actually pass short to each other.
Kagawa having time.
Young on the bench.
Cleverley on the bench.
United ACTUALLY passing forward.

This is too much for me to take all at once...
eiddyfouw, you think kagawa can play central midfield? even though he might have problems against the big mf of city and chelsea he's much better option than cleverly ever was. i like that link up of kagawa, mata, rooney. 

I was baitin y'all with the Neymar comment, I admit it.

Maybe I'm subconsciously missing Jada, maybe we all do. Wtf is going on.

Someone must have gotten into Moyes' ear.

Having his players actually pass short to each other.

Kagawa having time.

Young on the bench.

Cleverley on the bench.

United ACTUALLY passing forward.

This is too much for me to take all at once...

eiddyfouw, you think kagawa can play central midfield? even though he might have problems against the big mf of city and chelsea he's much better option than cleverly ever was. i like that link up of kagawa, mata, rooney. 

9/10 I would say this is not a good idea. Him playing that deep isn't ideal when he's so easily knocked off the ball. He needs to be involved in the attack instead of starting the attack from defence. Him being deep would be great way to misuse his talents completely. But at this point, I won't even lie to you, I'd prefer to have him sitting in Cleverley's position getting knocked off the ball countless times than having Tom there. Cause at least I know that when Kagawa does get the ball, he'll pick out a solid pass...

What I will say is that Kagawa should at least start on the left over Young, Welbeck, Januzaj.

When the hell are City going to start playing again? :lol:

That schedule is ridiculous. Teams shouldn't be 3 games back because of cup games. Thats ridiculous.

Chelsea was in that spot last year. Were in Europa and kept ending up in replays in the domestic cups.

Had to play six games in two weeks to get caught up.

Last edited:
Santos' last goal
eek.gif
(not the pk) Don't know if Eiddy's gifs reach to Liga MX
laugh.gif

Seriously tho, how many cups is City going to play in while trying to win the EPL? Carling Cup, FA Cup, Community Shield? Am I missing any? :lol:

Those can distract the hell out of a team when they're trying to win the most important thing, the league. Kind of weird, they should do what La Liga does. Schedule it like that.

Last edited:
City has 2 teams worth of players anyways :lol: probably a good things to keep morale of the reserves up assuming they see action in the less significant games

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom