The Ultimate Football Thread 2013-2014 Vol. 4 EPL, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A etc

As bad as finish as we're having to the season, it's nowhere near as "the mighty have fallen" as United. Miss me with that bs.

#Gunners

If we get clipped by Everton and fail to win the FA Cup, Wenger HAS to go. I'm finally convinced.

Names like Burnley :eek , when was the last time you ever heard of them in the Prem?!?!

Props to Leicester

Actually more recently than Leicester, we were last in the Prem in 2004 :rollin

Burnley went up through the play offs in 2009/10, they beat United at home first game of the season. :lol

Names like Burnley :eek , when was the last time you ever heard of them in the Prem?!?!

Props to Leicester

Actually more recently than Leicester, we were last in the Prem in 2004 :rollin

Burnley went up through the play offs in 2009/10, they beat United at home first game of the season. :lol

:eek

Didn't even know we had fans Leicester on here.

Btw, it must be said.

Roberto Martinez.

Wow.

6 straight wins (4H, 2A), that is the kind of run that teams need going into the business end of the season.

If he really does make good on his promise of CL footy, surely he's in for Manager of the Season (unless Rodgers wins the league)?

I've always been a supporter of martinez, loved his commentary during the WC/ Euro.. always said if he got the right club he would take off... the man knows his football

I've always been a supporter of martinez, loved his commentary during the WC/ Euro.. always said if he got the right club he would take off... the man knows his football

I love the fact, that immediately from arriving at Everton, he stamped his brand of football on the club, and showed his philosophy. That's what an incoming manager is supposed to do....

Follow them up and down the country on Tuesday nights, hundreds of £££££ and miles, Live in Leicester, hometown club, love being a fan of a smaller team compared to most being Top 4 fans.

What we experienced in the Play Offs last season vs Watford, and what's happened this season makes it all worthwhile.

Now, I cannot wait to go to OT, Anfield, Etihad, The Bridge, Goodison, Emirates. It's gonna be a journey :lol

Follow them up and down the country on Tuesday nights, hundreds of £££££ and miles, Live in Leicester, hometown club, love being a fan of a smaller team compared to most being Top 4 fans.

What we experienced in the Play Offs last season vs Watford, and what's happened this season makes it all worthwhile.

Now, I cannot wait to go to OT, Anfield, Etihad, The Bridge, Goodison, Emirates. It's gonna be a journey :lol

I respect that fully.

I also expect to see you up in this thread way more often next season.

My best friend, is a through and through Blunderland fan (he's from the UK). Watching him experience the heartache of Championship was tough, but when they got into the prem, he was like a proud dad watching his only son that made it. Now they're on their way down (potentially) still stands by his boys no matter what. I respect his dedication to the fullest....

Must be a really satisfying experience...especially if you're part of the away fans travelling.

RapidPolishedCuckoo.gif

GlamorousUnhealthyIntermediateegret.gif

Congrats to Leicester. I had a few good times there

Yep I'll definitely be frequenting more often in here, hope we can get a few surprise results :p

It's definitely a rewarding experience.

And that is Thorgan receiving the award.

Eden (23) is obviously at Chelsea, Thorgan (21) at Zulte in the Belgian Super League on loan from Chelsea and Ethan(13/14) is the youngest of the 3 and I'm sure he's part of the youth academy set up at Edens former club Tubize in Belgium too.

BkcXKFlIEAEx0MY.jpg

Ethan Hazard gives his brother Thorgan, his customized Golden Boot as best player in Belgian League

I thought Thorgan won the award?

And isn't Thorgan older than Ethan?

Thorgan did, Ethan presented it to him

Yep I'll definitely be frequenting more often in here, hope we can get a few surprise results :p

It's definitely a rewarding experience.

And that is Thorgan receiving the award.

Eden (23) is obviously at Chelsea, Thorgan (21) at Zulte in the Belgian Super League on loan from Chelsea and Ethan(13/14) is the youngest of the 3 and I'm sure he's part of the youth academy set up at Edens former club Tubize in Belgium too.

There's also Kylian who is 16 and is playing in the second division for the White Stars Bruxelles

Back
Top Bottom